Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

sorry, yes, it comes up as " us tech 100" on my platform, I forecast the retrace would have been stronger than it actually is, ill watch it for a while longer, im taking a bit of a beating at the moment though. :LOL:

Stocks have been consolidating throughout the day and at the end of the day, by 18:30H they slided significantly. The daily range of prices have been falling, and the market is getting ready for the next move. DAX30 Index (Spot Market) ended today’s session with an “Inside Day”, while Dax Futures broke yesterday’s minimum by 18:30h, i.e., two hours after the close of the European session. Dax Futures priced @ 9186.50 at European Market Close (16:30h), it reached a minimum @ 9080.5 and Closed @ 9101.0, ie, 85.5 points below the Spot Market.

With this major difference ​​between Spot and Futures, tomorrow we will certainly be a very interesting day in the markets.

The correct interpretation of the relevant news that will impact the markets tomorrow, can help us to increase our trading success.

Long DAX 9102 final aim 9170 or there about.
Will cut some along the way
Stop first 10 mins of pre open.
Out of bed and start buying.
Hong Kong and ASX would also like to go back up.
No points left on the table for the US.:whistling

Last edited by a moderator:
Long DAX 9102 final aim 9170 or there about.
Will cut some along the way
Stop first 10 mins of pre open.
Out of bed and start buying.
Hong Kong and ASX would also like to go back up.
No points left on the table for the US.:whistling
I will also be buying DAX on the open. I feel all this noise around Ukraine is over stated and won't turn into anything.
What SB firm do you use? As spreads at that time of the day seem to be very poor!

I will also be buying DAX on the open. I feel all this noise around Ukraine is over stated and won't turn into anything.
What SB firm do you use? As spreads at that time of the day seem to be very poor!

IG 8 spread.
Closes to 2 at pre open then 1 in market hours.
It's only to get a position that might not be available when the market opens.

Really bad number from Germany
German Factory Orders m/m -3.2% forecast 0.5%

Was looking for a quick 30 at the open.
Took some at 15 rest to b/e
Recipe was there HK, ASX and DOW futures growing strength.
But German economic data was not a good mix.
Stoped out of rest.

Hmmm.... hard to analyse this one today. What are people's views on the DAX today? It's got major support around the 9000 area but will it go that far?