Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

good morning everybody!
I am going long on dax 608
put 20pips SL with an initial 200 PT ( will see what the pa is on M5 though) there are a lot of different resistance zones above, but if they are taken there is a good possibility for the move up.
If not I will be stopped. Not a great deal
added to that long at 601, round number after earlier divergence (on M5)
This is a risky trade!

I use Dominic www.tadingknowledge.info and he's an amazing knowledgable FTSE trader!!!

Are you trying to SELL some SH1TE, coz u mention that website a hell of a lot, there aint no suckers on this thread, just men, no fools, no boys.
"you think i just arrived"

Alexander, I wonder if your aware that Dominic Renato Nardone is on the Financial Conduct Authorities warnings database.
http://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/trading-knowledge-limited
He's not licensed and they even have his home address listed, I would be concerned if the FCA were taking that close an interest in him, make sure you dont hand over any money.

Report Frauds have him also "Dominic Nardone has been flagged as a fraudulent company".
They are looking for people willing to give information about him to 'take him down'.
http://reportfraudsonline.com/dominic-nardone/

Not even Oscar is THAT bad.

Hi, i lived In Lancashire for all my life up until 5 years ago, then i headed north, or as Postman thinks of it, The Arctic Circle, to Cumbria, ie The Lakes, lovely scenery and a jolly good way of life. Just became sick of city life and darn traffic, used to sail most weekend as a kid on Windermere, i would like to do it all again.

You......:?:

Me - bit of a nomad until 25 years ago when came down for a "temporary" southern three year stint living on the Thames twixt Henley and Oxford. Still here!! Got caught by the housing trap - couldn't afford to by my old house back in East Keswick (nr Leeds) after paying top whack down here just before the southern housing market collapsed.

Don't want an exodus from them down south coming up here, but after too many years working 100 hour weeks, you get to the point of wanting a change, so i decided to move to where i spent time as a child....

Makes you look at things in a different light, so now i do this and work from home......happy days...........:)

Don't want an exodus from them down south coming up here

Couldn't agree more matey, fortunately my home town is viewed as an antiquated, back street dump, where we all wear flat caps, say e bah gum and own a whippet.

That vision is so far from the truth, Its actually upmarket, very very pleasant, people friendly and have time for one another. very cheap to live, you can still buy a 4 bed detached with land for around £200k. (be lucky if you got a shoebox down south for that). We even got the city of culture for 2017, a wonderful place to live.

The longer the southerners keep that negative view of us Northerners the better, don't want them coming up here ramping up house prices etc

Hi, i lived In Lancashire for all my life up until 5 years ago, then i headed north, or as Postman thinks of it, The Arctic Circle, to Cumbria, ie The Lakes, lovely scenery and a jolly good way of life. Just became sick of city life and darn traffic, used to sail most weekend as a kid on Windermere, i would like to do it all again.

You......:?:

I'll have you know I'm a well traveled man - I've been to Blackpool! :LOL:

Do you still have to use a horse and cart to get in to Cumbria or have they built a road yet? :innocent:

Yes quite, good morning to you too.
Dax did a 44 point range on Friday and is likely to do the same again.
Were in for a very slow climb from here to 6700 over 3 days IMO.
No rush. :sleep:

Dax 24 point range and Narrowing! I havent traded and am not planning to. :(

you want to try morecambe i reckon you could buy all of it for a fiver and still have change. got to be the roughest seaside resort in england.

I went over to Keswick last Saturday evening, ( took a rather attractive young lady out for dinner ) it was a warm evening, but still the views of the mountains with snow still on the peaks, amazing........Na, ya can stick city life.....never again....:p

added to that long at 601, round number after earlier divergence (on M5)
This is a risky trade!

covered these longs for 20 and 28 pips (+48) not a great deal but a positive beginning to this week
This was one trade with two positions so on two lots the aggregate pips counts is (+48), though market has moved only 30 pips from my second position entry.
I am back to gardening for a while, dogs have already been for a walk, it works well, get into trade, protect it with a SL and walk the dogs, than coffee and harvest what the market has provided.
This time it has worked well.

Last edited:
Me - bit of a nomad until 25 years ago when came down for a "temporary" southern three year stint living on the Thames twixt Henley and Oxford. Still here!! Got caught by the housing trap - couldn't afford to by my old house back in East Keswick (nr Leeds) after paying top whack down here just before the southern housing market collapsed.
Great to see you Barjon!

covered these longs for 20 and 28 pips (+48) not a great deal but a positive beginning to this week
This was one trade with two positions so on two lots the aggregate pips counts is (+48), though market has moved only 30 pips from my second position entry.
I am back to gardening for a while, dogs have already been for a walk, it works well, get into trade, protect it with a SL and walk the dogs, than coffee and harvest what the market has provided.
This time it has worked well.
Pity dogs have not taken me for a longer walk>:)

got another 15 pips from 655 now out

945 zone looks like poss support for a while, next resistance the is 9720 zone than the all time historic H 9794

Last edited: