Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

When the Germans get sick of siemen the Dax will start to fall again. :whistling

That one share accounts for 10% of Dax and it went up over 3% this morning. Thats 28 points just for the one company. - And its going down now.

Reactions: tar
closed long positions on dax, not a bad day so far.
will wait for the structure on M5 to work out the bearish divergence it has printed between the PA and TDI , MACD histogram. It might be a slow day, so any pips in the net is ok.
Have a look in your charts, If you do not have TDI, take RSI set for period 13 together with SMA7 and EMA or SMA34

Last edited:
closed long positions on dax, not a bad day so far.
will wait for the structure on M5 to work out the bearish divergence it has printed between the PA and TDI , MACD histogram. It might be a slow day, so any pips in the net is ok.
Have a look in your charts, If you do not have TDI, take RSI set for period 13 together with SMA7 and EMA or SMA34
First diversion provides a limited opportunity, second one as well, it is often the third diversion that brings most pips.
I am back to the garden and a bit of shopping.
Might pop in around the opening of the us session.
Good trading to all
2be

Closed DAX manually at +19, getting to close to my 11am cut off, and my short term signal had weakened

Last edited:
Will close another long at round 500
done as I have been typing.
Just came back from shopping and another long brought some pips, taken from near the bottom of M5 on Dax,
it went another 20 pips I like that PA

Last edited:
ANYONE ON THIS? wow. I came back from grabbing some food to find the FTSE, DAX and DOW all skyrocketing. Anyone in on it? Too late to jump in? I thinking of fading its descend

moving up before the us open
Yellen to testify today, two things of importance, QE continuation and interest rate.
She might "reassure" the markets that Wall St bonanza should continue at least for the time being, on the premisses, that it is better what we (think) we know than sailing into uncharted waters similar to the 1930ties.