Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I screwed up on the FTSE, after a good start, but made it up on that DAX drop.

Strange day...............................:-0

i posted this chart last week ....the s@p bounced straight off 1866 yesterday so it's worth taking a note of this price ...even if you are trading other markets...

cash market

Attachments

• sp week.PNG
    sp week.PNG
    11.8 KB · Views: 82
Limit hit

Nice one you waited long enough for it. (y)

It seems that the people on this thread have adapted to the changing markets and have started pulling in the points.

Thats the thing about humans they adapt to changing circumstances.

The algos will never defeat us! :medieval:

it's all looking very red across the board prior to US open. Wonder if we'll see a little rally at open to claw some of it back

Nice one you waited long enough for it. (y)

It seems that the people on this thread have adapted to the changing markets and have started pulling in the points.

Thats the thing about humans they adapt to changing circumstances.

The algos will never defeat us! :medieval:

A tad bit optimistic. The algos adapt just as quick, if not quicker than us humans!

Good things come to those who wait :)

A tad bit optimistic. The algos adapt just as quick, if not quicker than us humans!

Good things come to those who wait :)

Algos dont adapt, someone has to change their software.
Do you know how long it takes to change a piece of software on a real time trading system. At least 6 months. We've got a while yet. ;)

Algos dont adapt, someone has to change their software.
Do you know how long it takes to change a piece of software on a real time trading system. At least 6 months. We've got a while yet. ;)
Actually computers are programmed to 'learn' human behaviour and algorithms are adapted accordingly. Believe me they can be adapted in real time thus they are impossible to beat unless of course you are the one programming them.... something to tell us postman?

Reactions: tar