Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow

28% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to rise
72% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to fall
501 + IG client accounts have open positions in this market

Do the opposite you will win ...:LOL:

Dow

28% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to rise
72% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to fall
501 + IG client accounts have open positions in this market

Do the opposite you will win ...:LOL:

I was talking to a few people about this who trade full time about this, and the conclusion was that you can't read to much into this as 1: A lot of positions are longer term holdings and not day trades or short term trades, and 2: A lot of the positions are hedges.

I was talking to a few people about this who trade full time about this, and the conclusion was that you can't read to much into this as 1: A lot of positions are longer term holdings and not day trades or short term trades, and 2: A lot of the positions are hedges.

True... I agree

works for me

Last hour
63% Sells
Today
62% Sells
This week
50% Buys
This month
51% Buys

Last edited:
Just shorted at 16530 it might get to 350 but I'm covered ;)

Dow seems to got a breakout,.... Keep an eye on your short...

have a looks @ chart

Attachments

• Dow_7Jan.jpg
    Dow_7Jan.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 89