Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think everyones finally cottoned on to Buy The Dip - so there are no more dips now. Its just up wait up wait up ... not much chance to make money both sides. :(

Yes, just buy with a trailing stop and go on holiday, let Ben do all the hard work for you :LOL:. See you next year.

I think thats it for the Dax. Just sit there (9280) for the rest of the day and then go up again tomorrow.

Attachments

• dd.PNG
    dd.PNG
    66.1 KB · Views: 112
I think the new T2W competition should be to see who can make ANY profit in a one month timeframe shorting ANY index. :LOL:

Sheffield man left with nothing after falling victim to Westminster conmen

A gang of smooth talking conmen has left a Sheffield man with next to nothing after conning him out of everything he had.

The 44-year old victim, Mr Nicholas Clegg from the Hallam area of Sheffield, only discovered he had been completely stripped of all his dignity after he was tricked into handing over everything he had to the smooth talking conmen – who gave an address in Chipping Norton in Oxfordshire

And police are warning many other unsuspecting people across the country could have fallen victim to the same scam by the same fraudsters – but not even be aware how much they have been conned out of.

The fraud was only uncovered after local residents started to realise large amounts of money were being withdrawn from the country’s coffers and paid into off-shore accounts controlled by friends of the wily conmen.

http://tompride.wordpress.com/2012/...g-after-falling-victim-to-westminster-conmen/

It was very nice thank you. Just a short trip to Tenerife but was nice to remember what the sun actually feels like!

Nice - I wasted my cold wet UK weekend reading stuff like this.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting-cfds/65334-spread-betting-fxcm.html
I have to say I'm impressed that they have been posting since 2009 and the feedback they have received from the T2W community has been taken on board. They have reduced their spreads reduced their minimum deposit enabled MT4 platforms and dont take on the risk of your trade themselves so they are not profiting from your loss!
Anyone actually use them? I'd be interested in feedback.

Dom's view

Home > Comment > The Trader
FTSE to fly shortly
FTSE to fly shortly

EUROPEAN OVERVIEW

I cast doubt last week upon the wisdom of being short the indices and long gold at this time, as many retail punters seem to be. The action since then has borne out my view, as equities are once again frothing higher, while the yellow metal is melting. I see no reason why these trends should come to an end yet. Ultimately, I reckon we will indeed see the secular bear market in stocks resume, and gold surge to new record highs. But by the time “ultimately” arrives, those who bet prematurely on the outcome will have been cleaned out. I therefore continue to advise going with the flow.

I shall be speaking about “the Ideal Portfolio” at the Lecture Club in London on Thursday 28 November

It is now seventeen trading days since the FTSE went into its correction. I see this ending happily, however, with another confident burst to 6875. Everything points to such an outcome, as I see it: seasonality, momentum, and sentiment.

DAY: Buy again when the 21- and 55-EMAs cross.

POSITION: Nothing for now.

SUPPORT RESISTANCE
6619.7 6789.7
6587.2 6732.3
6541.2 6718.2
6485.7 6699.1

Nice - I wasted my cold wet UK weekend reading stuff like this.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting-cfds/65334-spread-betting-fxcm.html
I have to say I'm impressed that they have been posting since 2009 and the feedback they have received from the T2W community has been taken on board. They have reduced their spreads reduced their minimum deposit enabled MT4 platforms and dont take on the risk of your trade themselves so they are not profiting from your loss!
Anyone actually use them? I'd be interested in feedback.

how come when u buy something on Ebay it is easy to see how good service the seller has provided in past yet something much more important as spread betting you must guess what sort of company u are dealing with?

Which consumer survey can tell you customer satisfaction for banks/building societies they should do one for spread betting firms. would make interesting reading.