Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE still 3 pts close to morning highs 6311

the internals for US markets are very strong.

Ex-divs to take 9.26 points off FTSE 100 on Apr. 24

Last edited:
Good morning
According to the FXstreet calendar the German PMI figures were due at 8:28 and were only considered to be of moderate importance. Stopped doing indices for now and am sticking to shares and even got that wrong with a short on MKS at 400, only low stake.

Ian

hi

have u ever looked into the canslim method of selecting shares?

Hi Guys

From Vanuatu WI FI

China data not that bad.

FTSE 9 point div at the close.

UK and US GDP big movers for the week.

Plus AUS CPI on Wednesday.

ASX looks strong, should pull FTSE higher into close with div.

Hi Guys

From Vanuatu WI FI

China data not that bad.

FTSE 9 point div at the close.

UK and US GDP big movers for the week.

Plus AUS CPI on Wednesday.

ASX looks strong, should pull FTSE higher into close with div.

thanks bus....hope you are enjoying your hols:)

Exactly dick ! Just need to be aware if you have money in the bin and its 5 mins to a number might aswell bank half incase what happened today happens !

I live and learn... I had actually banked some, as I was aware the figures were due, but could not get the rest out as the platform kept rejecting my trade.. Will not leave it so tight time wise in future.

FTSE +54 very strong, shrugged off all the bad news top 10 biggest stocks all up except for VOD down 0.7%
SP500 june 1555

bull climbs a wall of worry

dax is a superb index,

It has been fascinating morning following the Dax. Weak overnight Chinese data followed by a bullish looking open. Then poor German PMI data at 8.30 am led to a sell off followed by a huge technically driven rally.

I am really looking forward to see what happens on the US open and we also have US PMI and US new home sales.

It has been fascinating morning following the Dax. Weak overnight Chinese data followed by a bullish looking open. Then poor German PMI data at 8.30 am led to a sell off followed by a huge technically driven rally.

I am really looking forward to see what happens on the US open and we also have US PMI and US new home sales.

the futures are at 1563.5 very strong aprox +70 dow

china/german bad news bad us home sales nothing is stopping the bull

Hi guys,

I also entered a Dax long earlier today, but exited very early and missed the big rally.
Then whenever I looked at it, every time it was up by 50 points. Imagine the disappointment.

Before that I closed the Nikei short I opened last week for almost 100 points gain.