Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

bus if you show a dog a pile of sh*t and a priceless jewel it will instinctively show more interest in the sh*t.....but how will the dog ever know that the jewel will buy him heaps more sh*t:LOL:

:LOL::clap::LOL::clap:

Stop looking for the jewel and be happy with the sh*t.

morning barjon,

your correlations must be very extreme today

hi, sd

After the four days of relative weakness, -120 in all, ftse has snapped back with relative strength from wed to today's open by around +65 strong (which is nice :)) but has been trading about flat since then. I'm on sidelines now and doubt I'll do anything unless there's a short term spikey type discrepancy to "scalp"

hi, sd

After the four days of relative weakness, -120 in all, ftse has snapped back with relative strength from wed to today's open by around +65 strong (which is nice :)) but has been trading about flat since then. I'm on sidelines now and doubt I'll do anything unless there's a short term spikey type discrepancy to "scalp"

FTSE ranges have been falling we are down to 30-33 ish, while dow continues reasonable ranges

Dax is back to 7600 level. If it cant break and find support this time i reckon a fall is more likely than a 3rd attempt. That said im waiting for now

Hi guys have a look at the chart and give me your views what u think about it.
Is it possible that the dow turned down because it hit r2 generated automatcally by ig advanced charts? I ,m no expert just learning. I believe in sharing thank you for your time

Attachments

• K1.png
    K1.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 148
  • K2.png
    K2.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Price fell because there were more sellers than buyers at that point. If it was a proven lvl of resistance (cant see on ur chart) then it is likely its due to that. Watch 13200 level, its important for the moment.