Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dick Lexic is a denier of 5888, he probably will not buy any weekend papers dreading seeing 5888 in pink and black

hmmmm what is it on my screen there is a 5 followed by three numbers all the same.

honestly i would have kept my long open had i thought we get it today. all that excitement and FTSE range is only 45pts,

wrong there's four of the blighters:p

Attachments

• blighters.jpg
    blighters.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 129
Not sure what you 're trying to insinuate.

entry 12:35 (approx., not actually showing on my system at the moment) @ 7378.8
exit 12:39 @ 7365.5

"insinuate" ?? I don't insinuate

I think u are not understanding my point.

at 9.25am i pointed out that FXI was very strong and it would be good for the DAX (bullish) then when YOU mentioned the DAX,I was reminded what i had said and it confirmed my view. thats the beginning and end.

"insinuate" ?? I don't insinuate

I think u are not understanding my point.

at 9.25am i pointed out that FXI was very strong and it would be good for the DAX (bullish) then when YOU mentioned the DAX,I was reminded what i had said and it confirmed my view. thats the beginning and end.

I'm cool now, no worries. Sorry for misunderstanding. I do value your comments.

knowing SD he probably is praising your timing...DAX really shot thru after you closed the trade so well done

wont be surprised if SD now calls you greatest trader ever

if you publish your website / twitter / facebook he will vouch for those as well..

all in jest ...no offense intended...take it light....TGIF

:LOL::LOL:

thats an interesting competition.

if that ashraf laidi instructed them they should be doing very well. Ashraf laidi is great on FX.

I disagree, he is a salesman. He's just like the rest going on about his great calls but keeping very quiet about his terrible ones.

I disagree, he is a salesman. He's just like the rest going on about his great calls but keeping very quiet about his terrible ones.

the strange thing is that these salesman will not normally engage in an activity that will reveal their incompetence.

This may explain my search for a trading expert on twitter has so far been fruitless.