Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• lloy.jpg
    lloy.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 130
testing wed sell off area 5850 cash.......rbs gone the other way now...i was thinking the banks might be a good gauge for the ftse ..

testing wed sell off area 5850 cash.......rbs gone the other way now...i was thinking the banks might be a good gauge for the ftse ..

good news gets discounted once, after strong move we usually get digestion day, would normally call for flat/down dow after a strong day but Dow pulled back well from its highs so have no clue.but we get a lot of US data (obama marketing information) and would guess its not going to be bad. also dollar is strong and yesterdays US surge did not require EURUSD being strong,

SD so another bullish day? do u think we would have a new high for dow or ftse in 2012

i have no clue, but eurusd is weak down 0.6% and dow had a strange close giving up a lot of its gains, hard to call today, 1422.2 dec SP500. might be resistance 5862 on ftse. i would watch hourly dollar index and also SP500 december. i would guess US data at 12.30 will not be bad, so cannot really short until see reaction to data.

good news gets discounted once, after strong move we usually get digestion day, would normally call for flat/down dow after a strong day but Dow pulled back well from its highs so have no clue.but we get a lot of US data (obama marketing information) and would guess its not going to be bad. also dollar is strong and yesterdays US surge did not require EURUSD being strong,

the volume on the banks is telling a story...not sure of the ending yet but i hope it's a happy one:LOL:

Do you use IG Insight? re: ftse

"25% of IG clients with open positions in this market expect the price to rise
75% of IG clients with open positions in this market expect the price to fall
501 + IG clients have open positions in this market"

According to Gary Smith... time to buy!

Do you use IG Insight? re: ftse

"25% of IG clients with open positions in this market expect the price to rise
75% of IG clients with open positions in this market expect the price to fall
501 + IG clients have open positions in this market"

According to Gary Smith... time to buy!

that's good info htw, thanks