Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning zorbas

which moves first the dollar index or the indices, yesterday the indices shot higher and then the US dollar plunged lower.

The last hour I have been watching a move into EUR (e g. EUR/USD risen by 30 pips) a continuation of the trend we were seeing yesterday afternoon.

This has dragged up equity indices in the last half an hour.

Good morning!

If you get 5 minutes later today have a read of this Guy calling himself "TenCent"
I have clocked him before elsewhere and his previous ramblings came true on more than one occasion.

Ignore the opening words where he describes himself as an inexperienced Trader. He's not.....

If You Would Know, That A Major Financial Tsunami Is About To Come - Jobs, economy, banking, business, investments - Thailand Forum

Interesting, though I don't understand whether he is saying the market is going up or down.

SD

you caught me next door:whistling

China PMI data at the weekend is the lead on Monday/Sunday depending on your part of the world.
Plus China 5 day holiday next week and AUS holiday on Monday.
I will be working Monday, see ya then.
Enyoy the weekend everyone.

SD

you caught me next door:whistling

China PMI data at the weekend is the lead on Monday/Sunday depending on your part of the world.
Plus China 5 day holiday next week and AUS holiday on Monday.
I will be working Monday, see ya then.
Enyoy the weekend everyone.

cya monday Bustech enjoy your weekend

fwiw worth my take via the weekly (with how that looks currently on daily). Still in intermediate up trend with the warning red lights for breakdown and green lights for continuation and resumption of main trend.

Attachments

• FTSE 100 .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    11.5 KB · Views: 128
  • FTSE 100(2) .png
    FTSE 100(2) .png
    10.3 KB · Views: 115
There has been positive divergence between the FTSE and other stock indices in the last hour. Anyone have any comments ?

I thought it might be an end of quarter distortion.

There has been positive divergence between the FTSE and other stock indices in the last hour. Anyone have any comments ?

I thought it might be an end of quarter distortion.

yes, ftse has gone strong vs dow (i'm glad to say :))

fwiw worth my take via the weekly (with how that looks currently on daily). Still in intermediate up trend with the warning red lights for breakdown and green lights for continuation and resumption of main trend.

do you think the market will be strong going into the nov 6 presidential elections, 39 days remaining approx. ?

think they may manipulate them so that when pension/investment/401k statements are opened by voters they get a warm glow and give Obama 4 more years?

Anyone heard anything on the wires about the likely outcome of the Spanish banks' stress test audit and what time the figures are due to be released ?

I think this could have a significant impact on the markets in today's session ?