Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

wonder if there is a data base showing the time that FTSE makes daily highs/lows

Dont remember the exact details but 1 st hour of trading provides above average the high /low of the day , enough for an edge I believe.

Hi DJ - How is this going? But on a more serious note it would be great if you and DL can start posting more frequently here.

Wow.. that was a while ago Samir.... all my plans and dreams vanished earlier this year when the taxman paid me a visit :eek: wont go into detail here.. but suffice to say it took away 2/3rd of my trading capital... I have since been trading with much smaller size and risk parameters until myself and Mrs DJ decide what to do...

still.. have always like a challenge..:rolleyes:

oh...sorry to hear that...without getting in to details are you hinting that spreadbetting gains are taxable? A simple yes / no would be helpful.

it was from another source of income.. nothing to do with trading

just reminded that today is the first day of the third quarter and first day of second half of year. this is usually bullish but would contradict my earlier view.

ISM is not that bad really just below 50, if u want to know how the US economy is doing check the chart of WMT, Walmart

WMT firm

Attachments

• wmt colour.png
    wmt colour.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 127
haha.

Dow is 100% positive, but I think the fridays 277 needs digesting, so think Dow cannot close above fridays 12,880. (ftse level 5622) So Dow close for monday 2nd jul will flat to down imho.

I may have got this prediction also correct,

two correct calls in one day

Dow minus 80