Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

don't bother to answer guys ....i'll assume it wasn't the charts:)

Sorry Dick... If you look at my response...I said they look grizzly ...at the moment.... Yes the charts look weak... But I don't see this as any more than a nice healthy correction... Price would have to go much lower beforemI considered we were heading for new lows...

guys the charts said "new highs" but your technicals said grizzly 5100 ?? that's what i'm getting at... i know we all get it wrong at times.....my charts said up up up funny how we all see it ...

all could change but that depends on the charts

guys the charts said "new highs" but your technicals said grizzly 5100 ?? that's what i'm getting at... i know we all get it wrong at times.....my charts said up up up funny how we all see it ...

all could change but that depends on the charts

That's why I have been buying the last few days Dick...:). Charts said up ,up to me too... But I can see how traditional tech analysis would say different ... As you say we all have different slants on the same charts...that's what makes this game so enjoyable..

World First ‏@World_First
Don't get sucked in by the Bank of England; UK services PMI has the potential to be a real horror

that services PMI is at 9.30

Geoffrey Dicks ‏@geoffreydicks

UK service sector PMI unchanged at 53.3, indicating solid expansion; incoming business improves to 4-month high.