Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

they tried to rally the market using two false rumours, both failed, they knew what was coming, dow looks like its going to be down 260ish points

Are you long FTSE?

Hi Samir.. I dont trade the FTSE any more am afraid.. but ftse futures look like they may have a bit further to go down over night..maybe 5175... DAX will likely do the same.. which is why I have a wide stop... am looking to scale in slowly and hold for a few weeks, as I am not able to trade everyday due to a project I am working on.. so small size and wide stops for me right now.. have a good weekend..

did you get any of that move down SD? Dick?? I wasn't trading firtst thing this morning , but am long now..... nervous bank holiday for me :cry:

only got about net 28 points, closed short BEFORE the fireworks, Pivots worked well today saying to get short below 5332

yesterdays mysteriously long ftse closing auction now becomes a little clearer

Audio interview
Art Cashin: Director of Floor Operations for UBS Financial Services & CNBC Market Commentator - UBS has over $612 billion under management. Art has over 50 years of Wall Street experience, which gives him the ability to offer valuable insights to investors and traders

Art Cashin

Egan-Jones cuts UK sovereign credit rating to AA-minus

Rating agency Egan-Jones cut the credit rating for the United Kingdom on Monday to AA-minus with a negative outlook from AA, the latest in a string of European sovereign downgrades from the agency.

"Unfortunately, we expect that the UK's debt/GDP will continue to rise and the country will remain pressed," Egan-Jones said in a statement.