Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• die-hard-3.jpg
    die-hard-3.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 141
10 years. That's a lot of work.

it was fairly easy really you can get data on a disc and then just run it through one of the free strategy runners
I tried various strats if I again liken it to the FTSE at the moment it would be something like if gap open +30 to +50 then sell gap +20 exit gap+10

it was fairly easy really you can get data on a disc and then just run it through one of the free strategy runners
I tried various strats if I again liken it to the FTSE at the moment it would be something like if gap open +30 to +50 then sell gap +20 exit gap+10

Yes its not to bad for the gaps as you can back test them. But when your using a method like the George Angell calcs you have to pretty much look at each days data and charts to see if and how the prices could have worked.

Globex looks pretty flat. Hope your trades go well. See how the Asian markets react to Friday.

Yes its not to bad for the gaps as you can back test them. But when your using a method like the George Angell calcs you have to pretty much look at each days data and charts to see if and how the prices could have worked.

Globex looks pretty flat. Hope your trades go well. See how the Asian markets react to Friday.

sniper trading eh but if your in a carry you have to know to hold or reload hence the gap testing and the .50 cal pic i posted some time ago

sniper trading eh but if your in a carry you have to know to hold or reload hence the gap testing and the .50 cal pic i posted some time ago

Interesting DC. When you say carry do you mean simply carry over? or a nice bit of index arbitrage?. So the .50 cal makes me think interest rate.
I get that the Gaps are significant. But not sure what you mean with their hint to hold or reload?
Your making me think way too much for early Monday morning. :D

mrng chaps well this is not what we ordered but Im not one to look a gift horse in the mouth whatever that means
my ftse long is 5517av still looking for 642 but the goalposts may move later if we get a turn 5586 and 12280 dow

Interesting DC. When you say carry do you mean simply carry over? or a nice bit of index arbitrage?. So the .50 cal makes me think interest rate.
I get that the Gaps are significant. But not sure what you mean with their hint to hold or reload?
Your making me think way too much for early Monday morning. :D

Hi Reksa
I mean carry over the 50 cal is the preference of the sniper so nothing to do with trading just the "sniper"
when I held over I was looking at if there was a gap in my direction whether I sould jump off and wait for a reload or hold for a higher number

it maybe they are waiting for some key news to break... perhaps a French downgrade???@!!.. this is definetly a holding pattern...