Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

short now 12052 and 5539

close enough looking for 35/40 off FTSE and 80 off DOW

many thanks for your comments dj - very helpful. (y) (thanks also to dc for his comments yesterday).

I shall be on to a certain well know internet book seller asap for some christmas reading. As regards linda raschke's work, i've read one or two articles of her website and on forums - is there any specific book/article you would recommend?

Btw, hows the 1 minute chart cold turkey going - have you been tempted into just one wee look?:p

thanks again.

this is the one i read

Attachments

• Trade2Win Articles.docx
    351.9 KB · Views: 629
Stopped. It has bounced up again. I thought it was a low risk entry, just in case itwent up.

Something will happen, now, because I shall be on the train for forty minutes. Watch out, fellows!

The sell got triggered and was stopped for -10. The buy got triggered and got stopped for +0.5.

I did something wrong there. Got the stops crossed, or something.

I re-opened at 5541.1

most price movements are been driven by offers or bids been removed... so very little actual trading here.. algo feed fest

Hey DC.. any more thoughts from you on the target for a next leg down?

I had 5426 .. but the more I look at it I wonder is 4589 the number?

Hi DJ
calcs out at 4516 at the moment but not in stone yet

so a good entry willl probably come tomorrow or monday the FTSE could produce a target for tomorrow of 5605 depending on action in next hour

most price movements are been driven by offers or bids been removed... so very little actual trading here.. algo feed fest

I closed my long trade -6.7.

I am a bit nervous of this market and I'm packing it in for today.

6 trades and I'm overtrading. Profit +6 points.

Hi DJ

so a good entry willl probably come tomorrow or monday the FTSE could produce a target for tomorrow of 5605 depending on action in next hour

as long as ftse doesnt get much above 5700 ... I think above this might mean a re-think

Hi DJ

5634 would be good:) tomorrow or Monday

Yesterdays volume for 16:25 five minute candle 21,000 lots
Todays volume for the same candle 3,400 lots.

Much quieter day, but at least the price action this afternoon has been much more consistent.