Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Do you all agree that I have proven my trading ability

Like I said I can make 1000 points easily in a week .......

Day 10 coming up and I have 100% on every single trade, not one trade has hit stop loss

all trades in real time , feel free to check there validity

I will now be posting and sharing my thoughts on my blog

feel free to join me and share your trades and analysis

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...alls-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html

or alternatively feel free to PM if you want any help to achieve 100% as demonstrated in real time thus far

:LOL:The plumber is smarter than the ben burnanke

Good afternoon Mr DC?

Hope you are well. What do you think of my performance over the last 2 days with trades posted in real time and time stamped entry, and stop loss/targets given.

DO you think + 400 points in less than 2 trading days is impressive ?

OK folks its been nice interacting with you all .......

I am going to be travelling and enjoying my holiday

I just want to take the time out to thank everyone for the emails and PM's of support I got over the last few days from people on this thread.......hence continuing to post after stating I would leave yesterday. I am very grateful to you for offering words of encouragement and telling me to ignore the bad people..thank you

I know a lot of you have said you want to keep in touch and have got my details, so we will speak soon as I get back on 22nd october

you all know where to find me know so take care and I wish you all the best of success, even my haters.

p.s. I agree my EGO is out of control ......I am going to see a spiritual master at the weekend,he is going to batter my EGO and make me feel like nothing. He is going to bring me back to Earth ...

The EGO is very hard to tame, it is your biggest enemy as a day trader ...........Learn to tame it fast!!

Do you all agree that I have proven my trading ability

You have proven you can post and post and post and most of it comes across as SPAM

my original question to you was about posting on T2W rather than just a summary after the fact. If Im honest I prefer the old way.

I was expecting a reply about timings of your FTSE trade this morning

You have proven you can post and post and post and most of it comes across as SPAM

my original question to you was about posting on T2W rather than just a summary after the fact. If Im honest I prefer the old way.

I was expecting a reply about timings of your FTSE trade this morning

I will let you all judge my performance folks, and I will also let you judge Mr DC2000 remarks. I am not saying anything bad about him anymore, I will let you judge me by my performance in real time........word are just words!!

If you think my posts are spam....then you can be the judge, it just makes me chuckle when I hear that.

I already know that 80% of people on this thread understand what is going on as they have emailed me and supported me.....as the names come up at the bottom of this thread. I would like to thank them once again and well will be keeping in touch.

I leave in peace as I want to be remembered by my performance

+ 350 last week in real time

+ 400 points this week, just in 2 days trading ..

DC2000 all you have to say is well done for my performance.....Is it really that hard?

Oh well .......you can never please everyone, that I have learnt the hard way. I am a very kind hearted individual that likes to help everyone and respect everyone.

I will continue to teach and share my analysis on my thread in the future

as you can see , I am not welcome here

Good afternoon Mr DC?

Hope you are well. What do you think of my performance over the last 2 days with trades posted in real time and time stamped entry, and stop loss/targets given.

DO you think + 400 points in less than 2 trading days is impressive ?

Im afraid it takes a lot to impress me, it is good going I will give you that.

things on T2W that have impressed me recently Brewski's waiting for trade entry, DJ on reading some hard going books in short time and Martins 30 odd trades in the time it took me to eat breakfast a couple of weeks ago at least thats what it seemed like.

DC2000 all you have to say is well done for my performance.....Is it really that hard?

Give us a chance to reply I have to edit the posts and Im in a room full of women trying to get ready to go out with sprays everywhere

Well Done

Give us a chance to reply I have to edit the posts and Im in a room full of women trying to get ready to go out with sprays everywhere

Well Done

thank you

Good luck with your trading in the next few days

just be ready and prepared for Armageddon part 2 in the next week or two

;)

Im afraid it takes a lot to impress me, it is good going I will give you that.

things on T2W that have impressed me recently Brewski's waiting for trade entry, DJ on reading some hard going books in short time and Martins 30 odd trades in the time it took me to eat breakfast a couple of weeks ago at least thats what it seemed like.

You must eat breakfast really quickly! I will try and keep it under 50 trades per hour.

thank you

Good luck with your trading in the next few days

just be ready and prepared for Armageddon part 2 in the next week or two

;)

Wall Street - Enjoy your holiday. Well traded. And watch that EGO or you will be moving your office to the O2 Arena.

no my friend

normal stop loss = 25-30 points ....

targets usually + 30 to + 50 points

I am unable to keep track and observe everything at present due to being on holiday. I normally keep everyone updated and give live commentary and trade management via text messages

Also given the recent volatility one has to increase stop loss ........SO if I was back in the UK I would use 50 point stop

so using your normal stop loss your trade would have been stopped out?

so using your normal stop loss your trade would have been stopped out?

there are some severe psychological problems on trade2win ....honestly!!

why do people always focus on negatives?

The answer to your question .......has already been answered regarding risk reward based on the current market environment, i.e. in times of volatility a day trader is forced to widen stops etc etc. A true day trader adapts to his environment and trades accordingly, he is like a log in water.......where ever the current takes it, it will go.

Given the current market environment with wild swings either side , do you know of any trader who can post live entry, exit stop loss in real time? And then make + 400 points in real time ?

The ATR @ present must > 100 .....so why would you employ 25-30 point stop loss ?? Unless you are a ninja scalper ??

Tell me one trader who is brave enough to stick his neck out on the line when he has so many people waiting to attack him as soon as his trade goes wrong?

It takes guts and immense confidence in ones ability to trade under such pressure .......
and then achieve success with 100% accuracy ...

but the taste of success in such an environment just cant be described.....it feels good !!

Focus on the positives in life my friend, you can start by saying well done on my trading to achieve + 400 points in 36 hours, I would certainly congratulate you if you did so ..

:smart:

there are some severe psychological problems on trade2win ....honestly!!

why do people always focus on negatives?

The answer to your question .......has already been answered regarding risk reward based on the current market environment, i.e. in times of volatility a day trader is forced to widen stops etc etc. A true day trader adapts to his environment and trades accordingly, he is like a log in water.......where ever the current takes it, it will go.

Given the current market environment with wild swings either side , do you know of any trader who can post live entry, exit stop loss in real time? And then make + 400 points in real time ?

The ATR @ present must > 100 .....so why would you employ 25-30 point stop loss ?? Unless you are a ninja scalper ??

Tell me one trader who is brave enough to stick his neck out on the line when he has so many people waiting to attack him as soon as his trade goes wrong?

It takes guts and immense confidence in ones ability to trade under such pressure .......
and then achieve success with 100% accuracy ...

but the taste of success in such an environment just cant be described.....it feels good !!

Focus on the positives in life my friend, you can start by saying well done on my trading to achieve + 400 points in 36 hours, I would certainly congratulate you if you did so ..

:smart:

it was a simple question that was all.

why are you so angry?

bing bong
ladies and gentlemen attention please unfortunately our lift has stuck at the ground floor :) our engineers are on site and we hope to resume normal sevice shortly. we appologise for any inconvenience.:LOL:

looks like the engineers finally got their finger out.