Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

sorry just my sense of humor ...i'll shut up:)

i would not want to to "shut up"

normal technicals have to be thrown out, on yesterdays close FTSE was 96% positive, but US indices are around neutral to slight positive.

thought FTSE bullish would be over rided by US action.

yes one wave too many and it was all over:(

Yeah the tide starting going out and took him and his Surf Board at last sighting South of Hawaii.......(y)

His technical analysis was brilliant but way over my head I would be the first to admit. I often wondered if he understood it himself.....:)

Yeah the tide starting going out and took him and his Surf Board at last sighting South of Hawaii.......(y)

His technical analysis was brilliant but way over my head I would be the first to admit. I often wondered if he understood it himself.....:)

i would put his analysis into google translate, chinese to english, but still incomprehensible to anybody but most highest levels "wavers"

but the resultant levels support/resistance was sound

i would put his analysis into google translate, chinese to english, but still incomprehensible to anybody but most highest levels "wavers"

From memory of his Posts he always gave the impression that he had "just missed" this/that one, and seemed reluctant to actually enter..........:|

i would not want to to "shut up"

normal technicals have to be thrown out, on yesterdays close FTSE was 96% positive, but US indices are around neutral to slight positive.

thought FTSE bullish would be over rided by US action.

well i've been pointing at 22 for some time now hence the quack quack

Hiya guys, back in the fold now and can't stop shivering :)

ftse continued it's strength vs dow while I was away I see and is now only -126 weak since start of year - having been weak by -400 at one stage. ftse seems quite comfortable in its 5800-5900 range so I guess any change in relativity will be down to dow, which will likely await today's election result. I reckon it'll play catch up whatever the result and will look for a long dow/short ftse.

On the equity front I only left two in play - LLOY marches on but missed a third addition @ 407. TSCO got stopped out by a whisker (shouldn't have moved the damn thing :() then promptly continued on with a fresh signal @ 316.

Good to be back and chewing the fat with you all :)

Hiya guys, back in the fold now and can't stop shivering :)

ftse continued it's strength vs dow while I was away I see and is now only -126 weak since start of year - having been weak by -400 at one stage. ftse seems quite comfortable in its 5800-5900 range so I guess any change in relativity will be down to dow, which will likely await today's election result. I reckon it'll play catch up whatever the result and will look for a long dow/short ftse.

On the equity front I only left two in play - LLOY marches on but missed a third addition @ 407. TSCO got stopped out by a whisker (shouldn't have moved the damn thing :() then promptly continued on with a fresh signal @ 316.

Good to be back and chewing the fat with you all :)

great to have you back Barjon.

hil klint no way she ever becomes US president.

i wonder if the media tell the two campaigns its "neck and neck" to make them spend more on advertising. ?

I love the US elections used to think they were real, not any more,

bustech AUDUSD big move today. +0.7%

Been looking for a reason to go above 1.04 and hold for about month now.
RBA hold gave it that move.
In front of the pack now, so will need the markets to send it higher.
Have 1.047 for holding area in the US today.
Big move up in the DOW during elections should see 1.054 in this current range move.

@aliceemross
“Romney is dollar bullish while Obama means the status quo". Investors read currency runes ahead of US election

there are many who have left this thread, there are websites like "the other place" where the chap has 100% record of making money each month. also there is somebody called **llst**et who has done very well, everyone who is following alerts at "the other place" is profitable imho.

Quite