Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Thousands of jobs are at risk as Comet, the 240-store electricals retailer, is poised to appoint an accountancy firm as administrator just nine months after the UK chain was bought for a token £2.

very sad,

Dick Lexic where do u get 5780 from? I got 5777 from support line possible neckline on SPX cash

well we won't fall out over 3 points:)

it did a good job of support for the whole of oct ..take a look at your daily charts...same could be said for 77

whats the chance that any of these data releases will be poor? the Chicago mob (obama's backers) will make sure they paint a rosy picture

From The Market Oracle:

An analysis of the rate of corruption suggests that

a. the Bush regime during the last 3 years of it's Presidency was engaged in maximising the level of corruption in the official unemployment statistics.

b. That the Obama regime official statistics have in the lead up to the 2012 Election increasingly become more corrupt with the final statistics on par with that of the Bush regimes efforts in the lead up to the November 2008 election.

Therefore whilst the real rate of unemployment is reducing as both graphs exhibit a downtrend, the actual extent of the fall in unemployment is far less than the official statistics suggests, which luckily for Obama is that which most of the general population focuses upon.

Therefore probability favours a rise in the U.S. unemployment rate as will be reported on the Friday ahead of the Tuesday election. The big question mark is to what extent could that figure rise, Obama is hoping for a marginal rise to 7.9%, and Romney for a rate at above 8%, my expectation is for a marginal rise to 7.9% under the basis that the U.S. economy continues to bounce into election as evidenced by latest GDP data of 2% per annum.

precision without accuracy?

samirs the figures were close but I wondered if Dick got the figure the same way I did, neckline on SP500 cash, but he is using support during oct.

look at FTSE overnight the ratio of FTSE/SP500 cash is 4.11627

1403.65 * 4.11627 = 5778. A buy order at that level overnight would yield good results.

the overnight low for ftse on sb is 5768.2

From The Market Oracle:

An analysis of the rate of corruption suggests that

Therefore probability favours a rise in the U.S. unemployment rate as will be reported on the Friday ahead of the Tuesday election. The big question mark is to what extent could that figure rise, Obama is hoping for a marginal rise to 7.9%, and Romney for a rate at above 8%, my expectation is for a marginal rise to 7.9% under the basis that the U.S. economy continues to bounce into election as evidenced by latest GDP data of 2% per annum.

there is a website called shadowstats run by John Williams, excellent site for correct info.

the chicago mob can lie about stats but hard to lie about numbers on food stamps or homeless children.

http://www.shadowstats.com/

samirs the figures were close but I wondered if Dick got the figure the same way I did, neckline on SP500 cash, but he is using support during oct.

look at FTSE overnight the ratio of FTSE/SP500 cash is 4.11627

1403.65 * 4.11627 = 5778. A buy order at that level overnight would yield good results.

the overnight low for ftse on sb is 5768.2

i work my levels out in a completely different way but very often they match other peoples levels ...it's amazing all the interlinking that goes on

i work my levels out in a completely different way but very often they match other peoples levels ...it's amazing all the interlinking that goes on

good we both have "located" similiar levels
if we get to 5780 I am going to try and go long using overnight low 5768 as a stop

5768 is roughly Dow being down 56pts.