Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

aye, it doesn't seem to reflect the same as my figures though, so i stick to numbers

we should get a petition together and make them create a dow/ftse ratio, it cant be hard

wonder is any company has a charting function for the portfolio value.

lets say u have a portfolio and it can be charted on 15min basis.

we should get a petition together and make them create a dow/ftse ratio, it cant be hard

wonder is any company has a charting function for the portfolio value.

lets say u have a portfolio and it can be charted on 15min basis.

i think solo just has permanent ftse and dow positions open on a demo and his p/l gives him the running difference

lol....too good

kGYyfD.jpg

Opened a small FTSE position at 5778, SL 5770 intraday.
Thinking to hedge with DAX, since the latter moved up a lot more today.

Maybe my understanding of EW is incomplete. I don't look for ABC between wave 5 and reverse 1. I know Wave 2 and 4 corrections have ABC.

I just look for a reverse after what might be Wave 5.

well wave C got a bit of help from the BJ10:LOL:

5790 reached. this is where I think we have a HS top. rather than jumping in, I'd wait for the reverse as it's quite a large HS on a high timeframe so could be some oscillation. Projects to 5745 if it is a HS.

wouldn't call it a top just yet samirs ....we might go crazy upside again ....92 key at the mo i think

Hi
which time frame this is HS top? would you be able to post a chart?

Thanks

:D The reason that I have not posted here for a day, or so, is that you guys seem to be doing the opposite to what I am doing. I'm long and have a profit target of 5800. My infernal luck seems to be that I am doing the reverse to you!

You are looking for a top around here. I think that there could be a contraction area soon, time to take profits and see what happens next. For those who use Bollingers I have this area as, either a bounce down, or a continuation of this trend but I don't what, at present.

Hi
which time frame this is HS top? would you be able to post a chart?

Thanks

5 minutes? Now you say that. I suppose it's not a traditional HS top at all. It's a HS like formation at the end of a long range which is at a top.

Maybe that's not the same thing.

I 'entered' bearish 5791 on the way back down from 5795. Thinking it will go lower but perhaps I'll watch out for a bullish continuation as it is not a traditional HS top.

:D The reason that I have not posted here for a day, or so, is that you guys seem to be doing the opposite to what I am doing. I'm long and have a profit target of 5800. My infernal luck seems to be that I am doing the reverse to you!

You are looking for a top around here. I think that there could be a contraction area soon, time to take profits and see what happens next. For those who use Bollingers I have this area as, either a bounce down, or a continuation of this trend but I don't what, at present.

morning Splitlink take a look at the year chart of Dow its a massive inverse head shoulders

Attachments

• dow ivhs.png
    dow ivhs.png
    21 KB · Views: 106
a fx company is making a special offer, trade risk free for 30days, they eat any losses u keep any profits can this be too good to be true.