Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hahahahaha...

I was in Thailand a good couple of years ago .... but for honeymoon, missed these kind of opportunities :)

Wont do it now because this is a trading thread but I have a "school style" photograph of Thai Girls on a Thai Party night and amongst them all is 3 ladyboys, and the idea is to spot them........!!

BP dow 3.7%
BLT down 3.9%
RIO down 1.8%

this is painful, strong dollar, money moving into safety 10yr us down, yield 1.555 if yield can fall more will set up ftse for a nice 400-500pt rally

Morning all. I think there will be some support at 5610. Perhaps we'll go vertical to get there. Current bear trend is steep bit doesn't look like it's trying as much as it could.

The bad thing for me as I am sitting here watching this waiting for that elusive pullback that hasn't happened yet! By that time, it is heading towards being over-sold!:(

some indicators will keep you out of some really good moves...they go into oversold/bought conditions and you go into rabbit in the headlamp mode....i only use indicator divergence these days but even that doesn't always work.....

gegeegs, you might already have this but just incase here's the link

http://www.getfreeebooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Hidden_Divergence.pdf

some indicators will keep you out of some really good moves...they go into oversold/bought conditions and you go into rabbit in the headlamp mode....i only use indicator divergence these days but even that doesn't always work.....

gegeegs, you might already have this but just incase here's the link

http://www.getfreeebooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Hidden_Divergence.pdf

Thanks - I will give it a read. I just use EMA, price action and the Money Flow Index. I trade on the 5 minute chart, but there wasn't a pullback, but hopefully heading for a wedge, so maybe I can capitalize on that .

we have fell below some important levels imo.....we could be moving into a new bear phase and the ftse seems to be leading the plunge....the 4 hr channel is back in action but maybe the june high will give a kick..

also the s&p weekly double top + divergence still looks grim:(

Last edited:
As its gone quiet for the moment here is that Map of the World I mentioned last week sent to me from an American Trader friend.........

Amused me anyway.........

Click to Enlarge........

Attachments

• asia-according-to-usa.jpg
    asia-according-to-usa.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 1,392