Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning All
BHP +0.64%
RIO +0.81% well off the highs for the day.
Asian markets up apart from China again.
After such a big move on Friday which gave Asian futures a big lead.
Just holding the upper levels ranges, not willing to go higher, but also not willing to give
up much of the gains.
30 to go in Sydney

Morning All
BHP +0.64%
RIO +0.81% well off the highs for the day.
Asian markets up apart from China again.
After such a big move on Friday which gave Asian futures a big lead.
Just holding the upper levels ranges, not willing to go higher, but also not willing to give
up much of the gains.
30 to go in Sydney

HSBC +1.2% up in HK trading firm ftse100 expected

Bustech did u watch the video i posted francois trahan?

Morning SD

I have used all the data allowance from my internet provider, rolls over at month end.
They slow the speed down.
Okay to trade and search the net, but no good for watching videos.
Theres a couple of videos you posted last week that I want to watch.
Will check out in August.

Thanks.

Morning SD

I have used all the data allowance from my internet provider, rolls over at month end.
They slow the speed down.
Okay to trade and search the net, but no good for watching videos.
Theres a couple of videos you posted last week that I want to watch.
Will check out in August.

Thanks.

over the weekend I doubled my internet speed, what sort of speed can u get in australia?

over the weekend I doubled my internet speed, what sort of speed can u get in australia?

Cable modem speeds vary widely. While cable modem technology can theoretically support up to about 30 Mbps, most providers offer service with between 1 Mbps and 6 Mbps bandwidth for downloads, and bandwidth between 128 Kbps and 768 Kbps for uploads

Cable modem speeds vary widely. While cable modem technology can theoretically support up to about 30 Mbps, most providers offer service with between 1 Mbps and 6 Mbps bandwidth for downloads, and bandwidth between 128 Kbps and 768 Kbps for uploads

so australia is pretty lagging in internet speeds. do u live in the "outback" or big city