Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hello all!

I know I've not been here for a few days but I've been working my little socks off on this spread trade strategy that Barjon showed me.

You see I'm not a figures guy I'm a chart guy. I need pretty pictures that I can see and not just numbers that blind me.

So here's what I've been working on :D

The red and white candles are dow
The lime and black candles are ftse

Now this I can see at a glance what is strong and what is weak

HURRAH!

afternoon Soloquan, great work, u did that in excel?

Hello all!

I know I've not been here for a few days but I've been working my little socks off on this spread trade strategy that Barjon showed me.

You see I'm not a figures guy I'm a chart guy. I need pretty pictures that I can see and not just numbers that blind me.

HURRAH!

brilliant idea(y)

Soloquan up she goes, what did u do?

Hey SD, well until I get a bit more used to this and I feel happy with it I'm just on a demo account again. I need to protect my capital in my live account and don't really want to go 'messing' around with it. Hate being back on a demo but it's only for a month so not long.

Anyway I'm currently long ftse from 5539
and short dow from 12862

I'm expecting/hoping the two prices to diverge together again my chart. At the minute I can see dow is way above ftse. The only problem I may have is if ftse keeps pace with dow and tracks it... but at some stage these two will have to diverge together again... and if they don't fu*k it it's only a demo and I'll have to have a re-think as to a suitable strategy :LOL:

Hey SD, well until I get a bit more used to this and I feel happy with it I'm just on a demo account again. I need to protect my capital in my live account and don't really want to go 'messing' around with it. Hate being back on a demo but it's only for a month so not long.

and short dow from 12862

I'm expecting/hoping the two prices to diverge together again my chart. At the minute I can see dow is way above ftse. The only problem I may have is if ftse keeps pace with dow and tracks it... but at some stage these two will have to diverge together again... and if they don't fu*k it it's only a demo and I'll have to have a re-think as to a suitable strategy :LOL:

also u did not have to lug Barjons golf clubs around 18 holes

Hello all!

HURRAH!

Great work but how did you get the chart?

and short dow from 12862

Futures prices btw not daily index

Great work but how did you get the chart?

I'm not sure what I can and can't say here but anyway...

I rang a few brokers/SB companies asking if they do spread trade charts where I can pair my own indicies together. Most said no except esignal which you have to pay for.

So anyway I got chatting to this 'bloke' at another forum somewhere. It's a bit dodgy but he said he's got something for me. He went under the counter and said "ask no questions" and tapped his nose. He said this is what I've been looking for but you don't know where you got it from "or white pal"

But yeah it's pretty good hey, if you want I'll post you the code for it HTW but I'll do it in PM

I'm not sure what I can and can't say here but anyway...

I rang a few brokers/SB companies asking if they do spread trade charts where I can pair my own indicies together. Most said no except esignal which you have to pay for.

So anyway I got chatting to this 'bloke' at another forum somewhere. It's a bit dodgy but he said he's got something for me. He went under the counter and said "ask no questions" and tapped his nose. He said this is what I've been looking for but you don't know where you got it from "or white pal"

But yeah it's pretty good hey, if you want I'll post you the code for it HTW but I'll do it in PM

yes please many thanks

Pmed you my email.

I've sent you step by step instructions on how to set it all up, metatrader 4 included. It's quite complicated to do if you've never done it before but hey, you have all weekend!

Like I said I don't use MT4 to trade through but for custom writing indicators in code it's by far the best, the things you can do is unlimited. It's great for analysis I just don't trust brokers that use it. I use these charts and trade through IG

If you have ANY problems don't hesitate to get in touch. Since I've started trading this way I've seen a marked improvement in my profit margins (y)