Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning all -- Yes they all are atm , CL , EU , GU . Hopefully we'll get some direction soon.

morning,

we get UK data mortgage approvals at 9.30 not high priority,

1.30 us durable goods, that will be big number since the weak pmi came out causing 250drop in dow,

Dow has tested the overnight highs , now she's testing this morning's lows , she should have a very good idea which way she wants to go now , it's decision time for the MM's

Don Coxe:

“So Italy’s situation is truly serious because they also have a short duration on their debt. If you were holding a three-year Italian bond, but it’s only got three months to maturity, you are probably not going to sell it now because you want to get your money out. But you are not likely to roll it over, unless you are an Italian bank.

So what’s happened is we’ve gradually narrowed down the range of those who, even when the bonds are maturing, want to buy more. We’ve converted the entire European banking system into a funding for the government deficits.

Therefore, we have this situation of two drunks, at night, leaning up against each other, bad governments and bad banks, but the amounts involved are at mind-boggling levels....

morning,

we get UK data mortgage approvals at 9.30 not high priority,

1.30 us durable goods, that will be big number since the weak pmi came out causing 250drop in dow,

I'm not convinced by this dow bounce , there was a huge h4 down bar on the 21st ,very bearish signal for me , I see more downside medium term , but I have been known to get it wrong before. :)

I'm not convinced by this dow bounce , there was a huge h4 down bar on the 21st ,very bearish signal for me , I see more downside medium term , but I have been known to get it wrong before. :)

Once 1342 on spx was broken on 21st then the markets became bearish

Dow/SP500/FTSE all bearish,

just saw this brent contango article in ft