Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Took it and ran.

No trading tomorrow, first of the month anyones guess.

Attachments

• angtft.png
    angtft.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 63
Stock trading continues to be penalized by fears of political instability in Europe. With the scenario in Italy moving towards a resolution via a “political government” but the outlook in Spain to point to the fall of government tomorrow with the vote on the motion of censorship. But the concern that we are facing an imminent trade war is also in the offing, with US President Donald Trump adding more fuel to the fire.

In the pre-opening, the European indices rehearsed with some gains. As a first step, financial markets should react to the formation of a new government in Italy. After the negotiations were over, President Mattarella appointed Giuseppe Conte to the position of Prime Minister. Giuseppe Conte will have as deputy prime ministers, Matteo Salvini and Luigi di Maio, the leaders of the Nord League and the 5 Stelle Movement. For the finance portfolio Giovanni Tria, an academic, was appointed, with very critical positions on the path that the European integration process has taken, blaming Germany for it. In an initial phase, Italian assets may react favorably to the end of the impasse but will later consider the positions defended by Giovanni Tria. In addition to the new developments in Italy, European investors will have to face another challenge: the imposition of tariffs on European exports of steel and aluminum to the US. Donald Trump's decision raises the specter of a phase of protectionism that will shake up world trade.

Right where are we? Well the dow is up 100 pre market so it must be Monday!

FTSE up 56 before 9am LOL easy short there.

Short ftse 7757

Dont know what the dax is up to this morning, and I dont think the Germans do either.

Smashed through 12,800 then dropped 70 points that looks like a stop run with a slow fall for the rest of the day.

Dont know what the dax is up to this morning, and I dont think the Germans do either.

Smashed through 12,800 then dropped 70 points that looks like a stop run with a slow fall for the rest of the day.

Especially if it falls below 12770.

Right where are we? Well the dow is up 100 pre market so it must be Monday!

FTSE up 56 before 9am LOL easy short there.

Short ftse 7757

Did almost exactly the same at 7760 - should've got 62 but feel better now I've seen yours:cheesy:

maybe they have sold these to cuba:LOL:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...els-at-37-facilities-around-u-s-idUSKBN1H50GQ

"President Donald Trump thinks there are too many German cars in America. Thing is, German automakers make a major contribution to parts of the US economy."

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/31/news/companies/trump-german-cars-mercedes/index.html

Did almost exactly the same at 7760 - should've got 62 but feel better now I've seen yours:cheesy:

I was feeling insecure about my manhood but after I was stood next to you in the urinals ... I feel better now I've seen yours:cheesy:

Dow up 500 points since last Tuesday - mad as a box of frogs.

Ftse in profit for the shorters today. (y)

S&P is at a resistance level on my chart, just taken a short at 45.9

Not touching the dow with a barge pole.