Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think the 5550 is a high from a few days ago?

this market is very strong

strange how RIO/BLT was flattish in ausssie trading and now is up strong in london trading

Also ZEW big drop would normally slam down dax for 100pts but dax is up, ability to absorb bad news, question what level is this market going to hit?? where is next fib level?

5610 is 5% retracement of 3 month price move

5555 yesterday

That was quite interesting interplay between ftse and dow on dow open.

ftse ignored (relatively) the initial rise - "disappointed" dow didn't open more strongly? Then, in contradiction, ignored the pullback - assuming good enough to maintain the "up"?

Now ftse seems content to continue upward climb which it seems to want to do dow permitting.

That was quite interesting interplay between ftse and dow on dow open.

ftse ignored (relatively) the initial rise - "disappointed" dow didn't open more strongly? Then, in contradiction, ignored the pullback - assuming good enough to maintain the "up"?

Now ftse seems content to continue upward climb which it seems to want to do dow permitting.

Hi Barjon, FTSE has good breadth, everything on my screen is green. US bonds and GBPUSD supportive of this rally, even disastrous german zew which fell the most in last 13 years did not bring down market

the ftse has been very weak compared to dow/sp500. IG has some differential spreads which is dow minus ftse.

The dow/sp500 are very strong almost maximum bullish reading for tuesday(todays trading) which usually leads to solid but modest up closes.

i posted the above at TODAY, 9:23AM

the close is up but hardly modest, u cant win them all

Hi Barjon, FTSE has good breadth, everything on my screen is green. US bonds and GBPUSD supportive of this rally, even disastrous german zew which fell the most in last 13 years did not bring down market

aye, I held my long/short overnight but closed it off at that initial dow open "disappointment". Did ok out of it, but it's been stronger again since so closing was premature.

no one here, they have made their money and are in the bar drinking champaign and eating what ever u eat with champaigne