Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

As expected, the ECB kept interest rates unchanged as well as the stimulus policy to the economy covering the monthly purchase program of 30,000 M.€ in assets up to September. At the press conference after the meeting, Mario Draghi confirmed that the European economy is undergoing a more moderate growth period, although it remains consistent with a solid expansion phase. Regarding inflation, Draghi mentioned that the ECB’s board of governors remains confident that inflation will converge towards the monetary authority’s target (inflation next but below 2%).

European markets were up on the last day of the week. As in the US, the highlight is for the technology sector.

In terms of economic indicators, consumption-related inflation, the measure most considered by the Fed, stood at 1.90% in March, compared to the same month last year, which puts it at highest level of the last 17 months. In the same month, household income increased 0.30% (vs. 0.40% estimated) and expenses grew 0.40% (vs.

Ahhh that ftse, never seen here so lively - must be Spring in her step.

Looks like a buying climax.

You know my mantra, "if in doubt sell the ftse".

7562 currently.

Sudden nobody wants to buy the ftse any more, who knew?

Lets see what happens at 7490.

Scalping everything

Hi. Never really posted on a BB before but though I would start as I feel I have something to share.

Personally I use 1 minute chart for entries , based on a daily and hourly direction and I always try to get in , in the general direction of the trend. I don't use any kind of indicators apart from H&S and resistance / support. No MA or BB's. I trade GBP/USD and Indices. I only trade when I am confident a H&S is moving on a 1 minute chart. I am confident in my charts and you have to have faith in them and don't panic , remember "Trend is your friend". I always add if it drops me into a negative position , unless it is looks like a different pattern is emerging. I don't always win , but my wins are better than my losses. I don't do this full time and as you will see I am happy with a bit of pocket money. I would suggest anyone starting out should start on paper or get a Demo account. I would consider posting my trades here if it is allowed. At the moment the Cable is a massive buy for me , set stops at 1.349 , although I don't have stops at the moment as I intend to have everything shut by close of play this evening , win or lose. As I said I am not in this to make millions , just some pocket money and low risk trades.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    57.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    63.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    44.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 69
Are you buying at the line? I don't trade FTSE but if it closed below your line, that would be a sell and hold for me.

Ahhh that ftse, never seen here so lively - must be Spring in her step.

Looks like a buying climax.

You know my mantra, "if in doubt sell the ftse".

7562 currently.

Sudden nobody wants to buy the ftse any more, who knew?

Lets see what happens at 7490.

Are you buying at the line? I don't trade FTSE but if it closed below your line, that would be a sell and hold for me.

Sold at 7562
Holding to 7490 and then will make a decision on whether its going to trend back up or drop below.

Been waiting for this for a while now, I only come out of the woodwork on 'special' occasions nowadays. :D

Ah, apologies Postie, I should have gone back a little further and read your other posts for context. The problem is, I just see a chart and get excited...whoop whoop!

Sold at 7562
Holding to 7490 and then will make a decision on whether its going to trend back up or drop below.

Been waiting for this for a while now, I only come out of the woodwork on 'special' occasions nowadays. :D

Ditto....lol

Stops at B/E for a wide margin. Pump or dump (hoping the latter obviously).