Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I got a signal for FT on this new super duper that said buy (I put it on an order) at 5498. I am in the trade.

Because of my previous god win, I am not prepared to take much loss because it is against the trend, IMO. I've put the stop at 5494

Last edited:
I don't use them but I have developed a respect for round figures, although this is not the reason for this trade. You use averages, didn't you say? I am hoping for this to reach 5517 (the 12 av on 30M) and see if it turns. That's all I can do--I am incapable of prediction.

I got a signal for FT on this new super duper that said buy (I put it on an order) at 5498. I am in the trade.

Because of my previous god win, I am not prepared to take much loss because it is against the trend, IMO. I've put the stop at 5494

That's a coincidence, split, I in at that too and just turned it into a pair with dow.

Didn't realise you'd had a God trade this morning - your new system must have the blessing of the church.:D

I don't use them but I have developed a respect for round figures, although this is not the reason for this trade. You use averages, didn't you say? I am hoping for this to reach 5517 (the 12 av on 30M) and see if it turns. That's all I can do--I am incapable of prediction.

Sd gave me a link to a commodities trader who uses not much else so I've been factoring them in lately. As for predictions:
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson (1874-1956), Chairman of IBM, 1943

That's a coincidence, split, I in at that too and just turned it into a pair with dow.

Didn't realise you'd had a God trade this morning - your new system must have the blessing of the church.:D

Low tolerance to booze, women and big stop losses. :D Salvation Army, again, next Sunday if I can't make a crust here!

5,500 area seems middle of the road.
Could go higher or lower.
Probably over to the US now for the next move.
Will be up for the last hour in the Dow

5,500 area seems middle of the road.
Could go higher or lower.
Probably over to the US now for the next move.
Will be up for the last hour in the Dow

BLT/RIO both up now about 1% - 1.5% early morning shake out might be gap fill,

ftse100 is technically very strong shown by its ability to hit 5520 on friday and 5555 today, the sell trigger is 5470.

I got my money back by shorting Euro/$. I've closed it out because travelling time is coming. However, FT looks as if it may short this afternoon. That's where I'll be looking.

So much for my shorting idea. I'm trying a long. Bought at 5486 cash. SL provisional 20 points

seeing this quite a lot recently, all bailout talk results in an immediate boost followed by quick sells.

SideKicker, if Greece is fixed , then we have Italy and Spain. bigger problems, there is a conveyor belt of failed european states to deal with, it never ends