Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Several short-term technical indicators have reached the highs of the last two years. Therefore, it can not be ruled out that some European indices, such as the DAX, may be vulnerable to a short-term correction. This hypothetical correction does not invalidate the upward trend of recent weeks.

i'm tearing up here..my bro's back! :cry:

gotta love this guy, when he was gone was t2W's loss, but he's back! :D

Just to show you how easy it is :whistling I've put a stop in at 22790. Never going to make it that far.

US stock markets are making consecutive records for several sessions, and in the case of the S&P500 this was the eighth bullish session, something that had not happened since 2013. This was also the case with the Nasdaq Composite, while Dow it was the seventh straight day to climb.

US markets traded with contained losses. The session was conditioned by the reaction to the publication of the employment report. The employment report provided an unclear description of the American labor market. In September, 33 thousand jobs were lost (the first fall in job creation since 2010), which was contrary to the estimate of an increase of 100 thousand jobs. This strong deviation was due to the passage of Hurricanes Irma and Harvey along the southern US coast. Despite this gloomy outlook, the unemployment rate declined and wages grew more than anticipated.

Just to show you how easy it is :whistling I've put a stop in at 22790. Never going to make it that far.

Think they've hunted down your stop Postie, should not have said 'Never going to make it that far', they have done it on purpose, now they'll dump it to really annoy you :mad:

I may have sneaked a secret follow up short, but I cant tell you the stop level. :innocent:

Oooohhhh how long have we waited for this. :)

Only dropped a small amount, think markets maybe waiting to see if Rocket Man does carry out the suspected threat of celebrating tomorrow's anniversary of the formation of the workers party with the release of a missile :eek: