Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Fears about the terrorist attack in Barcelona, ​​as well as political uncertainty in the US and still some geopolitical tension shall led investors to opt for safe haven assets.

European markets were downtrending, reflecting the behavior of the US market, as well as renewed fears about tensions between the US and Korea, with the news that the US and South Korea Start their annual military exercises today, which are expected to last for 10 days between 21 and 31 August and will be a test of North Korea’s behavior. Although planned for some time now, these exercises come at a delicate time, after several weeks of an exchange of war rhetoric between Washington and Pyongyang that drew the worst fears, although last week tensions have subsided with statements by Kim Jong that said Which for now would contain his plans. Expectations are mostly concentrated at the Jackson Hole Conference at the end of the week.

These days, the environment in the global stock markets is marked by an expectation of the Annual Central Bank Conference to be held in Jackson Hole later this week, although most analysts are not expecting Janet Yellen and Mario Draghi , Presidents of the FED and the ECB, to bring to the market great news about the conduct of their monetary policies.

The FTSE100 has been very volatile, but without a clear direction. Waiting for a breakout of the 7234 level or the 7494 level.

Mario Draghi’s intervention in Lindau (Germany) will be closely monitored and may lead to some volatility in the markets.

In a speech delivered yesterday in Lindau, Germany, Mario Draghi gave no indication of the next steps in terms of monetary policy, only emphasizing that the recent financial crisis forced economists to readjust the existing economic models.

The FTSE100 has been very volatile, but without a clear direction. Waiting for a breakout of the 7234 level or the 7494 level.

Hi FXS

these are quite specific levels or do you mean "in that area"?
can i ask why you say they are significant ?
I had a look but there wasn't anything obvious to my (dodgy) eye

I dont think Jackson Hole is going to be that great, lets see if the dow closes below 21,800 today then I will be more confident.

Sub 770 close on dow (unless it magically jumps +50 points five minutes before the close).