Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Had to borrow FL's submarine to find my DOW trade this morning. There it was, gleaming like a pearl in the sand. Stop is just above YH (n)

Come on the Bears, lets sink this ship! :LOL:

Attachments

• Bears.jpg
    Bears.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 62
ITs FOMC minutes day, when was the last time the Dow went down on FOMC day. So long ago I cant remember. Why would today be any different?

My SB is so crooked they are showing prices that are 5 points off the actual market.

That dow is on a mission, straight line up right from the open.
I thought it would open higher but thats just typical of the way it moves.

DAX short @ 12168. SL 12180s

Targeting 12070s

Late post reply but that trade out with a loss. (n)

SLs are key to being profitable. Small losses here and there and eventually catch a big fish eventually.

DAX now trading around 12230s and peaked at 12300.

Whole lot of nothing going on this morning.
I expect a small amount of buying in Europe and a creep into positive numbers later.

I will be eyeing DOW shorts tomorrow.

To me that chart says its going higher - faster.

It's been going up at a stupid rate since mid May, and now the rate of move higher has increased. What makes this a sell?

Attachments

• HighFast.png
    HighFast.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 84
During today's session, investors should react to the publication of the minutes of the last Fed meeting. On the other hand, while fears about tensions between North Korea and the US have softened, worries about the situation Politics in the US worsened after US President Donald Trump had closed two consultative bodies on economic matters yesterday in the face of the resignation of prominent businessmen on board.

Looks like Another up day for the dax. They dont stop buying it.

Attachments

• WhyNot.png
    WhyNot.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 79