Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

How many years you been on forums and y u stuck here?How many times market will do what you believe will happen?Do you know what is going to happen next ?

My trade is dax longs .:LOL:lulz.

I guess seen as you are posting at a rate of 6.5 posts to Postmans 1 I guess you rather like forums, though it appears the feeling may not be mutual.

How many years you been on forums and y u stuck here?How many times market will do what you believe will happen?Do you know what is going to happen next ?

My trade is dax longs .:LOL:lulz.

We drink tea in the morning, I can tell what you've been drinking.

I guess seen as you are posting at a rate of 6.5 posts to Postmans 1 I guess you rather like forums, though it appears the feeling may not be mutual.

The forums offer the opportunity to do psychoanalysis of the forum crowd , there is nothing to learn about successful trading on forums , not for me anyway.

It is nice to observe "the wrong methods and psychologically incorrect account busting methods" and be influenced by them.

Attachments

• urine.jpg
    urine.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 53
The forums offer the opportunity to do psychoanalysis of the forum crowd , there is nothing to learn about successful trading on forums , not for me anyway.

It is nice to observe "the wrong methods and psychologically incorrect account busting methods" and be influenced by them.

An alternative view is for delusional and loner types to feel a sense of self importance. Your post counts would suggest you do a lot more being an ass than analysis of others.

You dont get how FO mediocre you really are do you! :rolleyes:

An alternative view is for delusional and loner types to feel a sense of self importance. Your post counts would suggest you do a lot more being an ass than analysis of others.

Post count , thread count is the wisdom that has been missing on forums

In the pre-opening, the European indices traded with modest gains. Under normal conditions, the good performance of the Nasdaq would be enough to drive European markets more decisively, but at the present stage the strength of the Euro represents a permanent obstacle to the Stocks of the Old Continent. Yesterday, the common currency approached 1.16, penalizing European markets and especially German, which historically has a greater correlation with the European currency due to the weight of the export sector in the index. Investors will now monitor the ECB's meeting tomorrow and the long-term resistance of the Euro / Dollar exchange formed by the 1.16 / 1.1616 zone.

I dont know what made me laugh more, your gif or Forooms comment about playing both ways.

This is why I'm here, for the lulz.

He trades like a knob.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

On ignore, eh, but you couldn't resist a sneaky peek :whistling . Mind you it is entertaining to watch someone make a fool of themselves day after day :LOL:

On ignore, eh, but you couldn't resist a sneaky peek :whistling . Mind you it is entertaining to watch someone make a fool of themselves day after day :LOL:

Fl's comment appeared in Darktones post, the 'loser' is still on ignore.

Looking to short the ftse down to 7200 soon.
FTSE September futures selling for 7339 :eek:
I think I will wait until later today and take the rollover cost of the daily.