Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yesterday, the DAX broke the support formed by the area of ​​12490/12500, which constituted a relevant short / medium technical barrier. It is important to emphasize that in the last 12 months, the stock markets have not suffered any corrections worth noting. The only falls that deserve mention were the ones that followed Brexit and the election of Donald Trump but lasted only a few hours. So if S & P, which we consider to be the leading index of world markets, start trading below 2419 then the likelihood of a larger correction than witnessed in recent months will begin to be significant.

I reckon its gona go up, then down, then back up. Then down a bit, then up some and down bit, then before it goes down again it'll go up a bit. An then just kinda carry on like that.

Lets see if I'm right :D

If JP Morgan HR dep comes across your prediction you'll get an instant $400k job offer... correction, I mean RBS

-20pips on Dow as I shorted 21340.

Will attempt another short @ 21370 with 20-25 SL....target, lows.

S+P.

I'm looking at some poncing about @ current levels, sideways stuff, then perhaps a dip down to 2415 area. After that, it's all unclear...will be looking at coordinated instrument moves and what story can be gleaned from this new info as the session unfolds.

Its set up just like Wednesday - gap higher on the open, lets see if it rips from the get go.
I really dont want that but you just know its going to. Those yanks, mad as a ... you know the rest.

Attachments

• daxc.png
    daxc.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 52
Its very quiet today, i hope no one is going to wait till the end of the day and then post a chart saying I knew x,y,z was going to happen.

Lets see it now please. Sharing is caring. :)

Some of us have other things to do:)
EOD charts are fine, when that's all that's available. Especially ones that show what's been discussed previously:LOL:

Sometimes I just want to grab those Yanks by the shoulders and shake some sense into them.