Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Long DAX? catch the falling knife 1H

Attachments

• dax.png
    dax.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 55
What are your thoughts on the indices tomorrow, currently bullish monthly candle on DOW and DAX is a shooting star, trading around monthly open @ 12635.

Will we see a aggressive last minute sell off during the day towards close of markets?

What will most likely dictate proceedings is if the Dow is in a position to attack 21500 in regular hours, but markets are definitely staring to deviate a bit.

What are your thoughts on the indices tomorrow, currently bullish monthly candle on DOW and DAX is a shooting star, trading around monthly open @ 12635.

Will we see a aggressive last minute sell off during the day towards close of markets?

CV and Postman are your men for that info.

I'm scalping the 1min mate monthly candles and shooting stars and mean nowt to me

I'm more focused on todays melee.

The European bears are out in force thinking this is their best chance.

The US markets, well its 4th July next Tuesday and its always a rally into that. But today isnt looking good.

I am trying to catch the 'retracement' to the downside since this long rally began.....almost a year ago!

Seen it so many times that everything happens in the last minute.....whilst before that last minute, a lot of whipsaws to take out retail traders like me and you.

What really p1sses me off is the dax can fall 120 points and I'm short dow at 21480 and it WONT go down!

either stocks will catch down to bonds or bonds will catch up to stocks ones wrong I think its stocks

Attachments

• us30.png
    us30.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 54
I'm hoping for Good unemployment numbers in the US, because the dow never goes down on bad news.