Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Postie, if the average beats us both and takes gold, will you join me in a terror attack at t2w head quarters?

Postie, if the average beats us both and takes gold, will you join me in a terror attack at t2w head quarters?

If you look through your blinds Lex, you'll find Special Branch just parked outside your door. :whistling

If you look through your blinds Lex, you'll find Special Branch just parked outside your door. :whistling

Yes I decided to overlook that comment - you however have copied it in your post so check your blinds as well. :devilish:

I promise I mean not worse than maybe throwing a pebble at sharky's window. Maybe even a spoonful of sugar in Atilla's gas-tank, as i'm sure he's to blame, somehow....

I promise I mean not worse than maybe throwing a pebble at sharky's window. Maybe even a spoonful of sugar in Atilla's gas-tank, as i'm sure he's to blame, somehow....

Yeah, we could blame Pat - he's Irish everyone would believe it. ;)

Come on Dowboys, its the 4th July next week. Think of your mom's apple pie, think of Uncle Sam, buy it for them!
USA USA USA.

Attachments

• my-plan.png
    my-plan.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 66
Terrific call CV and you may be right about July the 4th rise Postman.

I'm seeing HL and a HH so if we can breach PP @ 21380 the move forward back to 21450 could be on the cards again.

A good plan at that - make the most of that supply. Just got back so missed all the action. Good to see you guys have cleaned up!

Todays play is the "George Dubbya"

You can fool me once
You can fool me a second time
But ! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• george-dubbya.png
    george-dubbya.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
So what exactly HAS the Donald done since he became president? Cause theres lots of things he's Failed to do.

Vote Delayed as Republicans Struggle to Marshal Support for Health Care Bill