Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It's helped me make good end to a disappointing morning. They can't all be like yesterday, of course.

I may not have finished, yet.

My argument for trend following, using averages.

You can see why I just said that I was, now, trading to the short side.

Attachments

• June11 and 12 30M.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
Just after 1500 Fins site went down for a minute, or so. This is the only suspicion that I have of them.
It happens when the market is on the the move, although, not frequently. A few times a week, probably. This does not put me off them because their fills are always very fast, for my needs, anyway, but when it went down I was making about 5 points profit and when it came back I was up 22 points! So it depends on how you are trading. Anyone wanting to close a long at that point would have been stuck. For this reason, ALWAYS, put a stop on with the trade, even if it is a long way away.

Just after 1500 Fins site went down for a minute, or so. This is the only suspicion that I have of them.
It happens when the market is on the the move, although, not frequently. A few times a week, probably. This does not put me off them because their fills are always very fast, for my needs, anyway, but when it went down I was making about 5 points profit and when it came back I was up 22 points! So it depends on how you are trading. Anyone wanting to close a long at that point would have been stuck. For this reason, ALWAYS, put a stop on with the trade, even if it is a long way away.

you could always have a second trading acc with another provider, so you could close a stuck order by doing opposite trade on other provider

Just after I posted that bloody chart look what happened. I guess I'm not shorting anymore. :eek:

I was safely out of that short I had but afraid I did not catch the long.

Ed Matts yesterday.

Tick Tock.. started reselling 12590-12630 MT @EdMatts: Notice $DJIA clock hit low 60 minutes after open..shd close strong at top #djia