Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

:LOL:

The s&p smashed the globex high out of the ballpark.

I saw that, just a call the Dow is lagging, but still mopping up a bit of buying onto this "potential top".

Just need to be careful I have not caught a bout of piphoitis.

Attachments

• DOW.gif
    DOW.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 72
I saw that, just a call the Dow is lagging, but still mopping up a bit of buying onto this "potential top".

Maybe its me but I've never had a lot of luck selling into something shaped like this.

Never underestimate the ability of the US markets to leave your Jaw gaping.

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 64

Do you want me to write you a psychology thread of your short biases and thoughts and how affect your trading?

BTW free profitable DOW strategy , nobody wants to know except bash it.

I was looking at this chart earlier.
The top trendline goes back to 2008.

Attachments

• HellYeah.png
    HellYeah.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 67
Do you want me to write you a psychology thread of your short biases and thoughts and how affect your trading?

BTW free profitable DOW strategy , nobody wants to know except bash it.

I wont knock anything or bash it, if you believe it has merits then thats all that counts. I can see how it works for you.

Yes, I know my last 3 trades have been short, but I wont say I am biased (just) yet, I know why I am shorting, but these are new times with regards to where we are bigger picture, so its more a case of being way off the mark with regards to how much exuberance there currently is.

It has been a while since I have traded intraday, and I am still missing an element of feel of flow, which you other guys have shown lately. IE going long LOL.

Well I am short now.
2 levels, 2451 and 2452.
Dont think we will see any higher for a while so I might add lower.

Well Im still short, so will stay in my position for now.

I have googled my illness - apparently its well known, and call ATHD, I knew I was different growing up!

If the s&p doesnt get above 2450.5 in the next hour its looking like a perfect head and shoulders top. :clap:

I wont knock anything or bash it, if you believe it has merits then thats all that counts. I can see how it works for you.

Yes, I know my last 3 trades have been short, but I wont say I am biased (just) yet, I know why I am shorting, but these are new times with regards to where we are bigger picture, so its more a case of being way off the mark with regards to how much exuberance there currently is.

It has been a while since I have traded intraday, and I am still missing an element of feel of flow, which you other guys have shown lately. IE going long LOL.

Seriously, dont give 'foroom llulzers' the time of day. No idea why he's posting here except to stir up trouble.
A guy who starts 7 threads on the same topic is one horn short of a full billygoat.