Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Must be futures.

SD how do you approach your pivots today. Cant of been long?

in the morning when ftse100 was +91 i thought we would go to 108pts because I looked at the dow and it implied ftse at +108, the dow was up 200pts early this morning, but it has given all that up, and bought the ftse down with it. this all seems very disappointing since the markets cant advance even with spanish bank bailout.

i posted a joke about the England football team then i had doubts and removed it, the joke was from lex van dam

what I just noticed is if you opened this thread in one of the tabs of your browser in the morning and did not return for next 8 hours it still shows you as active user viewing the thread....so I guess difficult to really know who are truly active....

Last edited:
what I just noticed is if you opened this thread in one of the tabs of your browser in the morning and did not return for next 8 hours it still shows you as active user viewing the thread....so I guess difficult to really know who are truly active....

It would do, though, wouldn't it? You have the thread open.

It would do, though, wouldn't it? You have the thread open.

yeah possibly...just wanted to share the info so we is not under misunderstanding that all those people whose names are shown are actually actively browsing....their thread may have been open for last 48 hours on the thread...:LOL:

I think the word 'active' may confuse...the list just means those members have the thread open

yeah possibly...just wanted to share the info so we is not under misunderstanding that all those people whose names are shown are actually actively browsing....their thread may have been open for last 48 hours on the thread...:LOL:

I think the word 'active' may confuse...the list just means those members have the thread open

they are probably all watching the footie:)