Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Had a very nice day which was needed after getting steamrolled yesterday.
Want to short here at 2375 ES, but weary of yesterday just being a 'blip' and we go back to 'mindless buying mode'!
I like it here for a short 'technically', though (not that that necessarily means anything in this market! )

Had a very nice day which was needed after getting steamrolled yesterday.
Want to short here at 2375 ES, but weary of yesterday just being a 'blip' and we go back to 'mindless buying mode'!
I like it here for a short 'technically', though (not that that necessarily means anything in this market! )

Well I had my 2nd unit miss pretty much by a tick - so far now its down at 2368, so still 1 unit short going into tomorrow. Short at 2367.

This will be the area to defend if we are still in short mode, so lets see what tomorrow brings.

Well I had my 2nd unit miss pretty much by a tick - so far now its down at 2368, so still 1 unit short going into tomorrow. Short at 2367.

This will be the area to defend if we are still in short mode, so lets see what tomorrow brings.

I was able to get a short in my spreadbet account at 2374.4 (spx)
Looking for 2366 initially

really need stop posting, next think postman will be telling me how smart i am

don't think i could handle that, might start doubting myself :D

Dax doesnt want to give up!

Attachments

• dgu.png
    dgu.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 61
ZeroHedge the original 'Fake Truth' channel now brings an end to the Comey S&P meltdown.

Comey Admits Under Oath That Obstructions To Investigations "Never Happened"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...th-obstructions-investigations-never-happened

This plunge in markets is because the Donald asked the FBI to stop an investigation, and yet here is Comey
"Testifying under oath in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on May 3rd, Comey states that he has not been pressured to close an investigation for political purposes, "not in my experience.""

S&P 2450 by tonight. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ZeroHedge the original 'Fake Truth' channel now brings an end to the Comey S&P meltdown.

Comey Admits Under Oath That Obstructions To Investigations "Never Happened"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...th-obstructions-investigations-never-happened

This plunge in markets is because the Donald asked the FBI to stop an investigation, and yet here is Comey
"Testifying under oath in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on May 3rd, Comey states that he has not been pressured to close an investigation for political purposes, "not in my experience.""

S&P 2450 by tonight. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Morning folks, interesting day ahead, getting my popcorn ready!

The opening of markets was marked by the absence of relevant corporate news, and in macroeconomic terms the agenda is also not very fulfilled. The highlight is the consumer confidence index of the Euro Zone for the month of April. According to economists, this indicator should remain relatively stable, after showing a worsening in the previous month. The decline in political uncertainty in France and the improvement in economic conditions on the basis of economic indicators should support confidence in the coming months. Remember that in recent days, political uncertainty in the US has favored the bond market.