Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I get the feeling that you're still casting around for things, SD. If that's so then just keep in mind that all this analysis stuff etc just gives you some reason to place a trade. Once in, the outcome is unpredictable and your job is to take advantage when it goes "right" or limit the damage when it goes "wrong". To that extent Oscar's war cry of "Stops are in, emotions are out" is a good one.

Homily for today - sorry it's trite :)

Barjon I am currently reading Kenneth Fishers book "Debunkery", where he debunks 50 accepted market truths

I appreciate your advice Barjon, thanks but Oscar's swing day sell setup is excellent. also swing day buy. If i find the video where he explains the way to trade SDS, i will post it.

Market Structure Low
Market Structure High

also good techniques for entry levels

Only time will tell. US looking to open flat atm.

sideways shuffle :(

a guy has just started a new thread called my simple trades....he has made some calls on the ftse....maybe some of you want to take a look

we could ask him to merge with this thread call it "scalping the ftse futures with my simple trades"

wallstreet1982 is a great trader, i sometimes check out his blog. he was challenged and posted live trades to prove his ability

All about getting along with people though SD.

Everyone likes good analysis and trade calls. But not trumpet blowing.

All about getting along with people though SD.

Everyone likes good analysis and trade calls. But not trumpet blowing.

Wallstreet1982 runs a subscription service, i usually check out his blog once a week to pick up ideas.

I always found him polite and respectful. Also he used to do a mentoring service at a very low price just to help people.

I think he is also on twitter

Wallstreet1982 runs a subscription service, i usually check out his blog once a week to pick up ideas.

I always found him polite and respectful. Also he used to do a mentoring service at a very low price just to help people.

I think he is also on twitter

Well his comments did not go down well on this thread.

sideways shuffle :(

a guy has just started a new thread called my simple trades....he has made some calls on the ftse....maybe some of you want to take a look

Dick Lexic I found this chap on twitter

@MickeyTrades

he is Senior Training Consultant at trading advantage.