Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Man, this has been the classic forum for the ages. All the crazy things that have happened, by far the craziest day for me was June 10 2016 but even more crazy was the fact that I thought I could predict the year end close which was at the high 6300's to low 6400's. 700- 650 points is not that bad LOL I've graduated from amateur to novice because of this forum

Get yourself working for a bank.you would be in for a big bonus.

Guess what the Dow boys got for Christmas.

Attachments

• frogs in progress.JPG
    frogs in progress.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 122
"The world's biggest hedge fund thinks stock markets around the world will tank if Donald Trump wins the US presidential election.
Bridgewater Associates expects a 10.4% drop in the US equities market should Trump win the presidency, according to an investor note sent Tuesday obtained by Business Insider."

http://nordic.businessinsider.com/b...ction-to-us-election-result-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

:oops:

The biggest clue you should have ignored that interview was the CNBC logo in the background. Contrarian Network Broadcasting Crap.

G'day and Happy New Year to all,

Short term shorting ftse from 7200 zone. Sp 7160 - 70 then 7130. Thinking rez will be around 7220ish on spikes.
Good dump on cable this morning gave ftse a fillip over 7200 - not sure how much wind in the sails to sustain hence think ftse more comfortable @7170 zone pending US lead.
Oil down a tad today but overall trend is up and likely to sustain - great long term trade imho.

My ****ty@@ endowment policy matures in 2018 and i have other with profits policies expiring in the nxt few yrs-just need to markets to keep ZOOMING.

My ****ty@@ endowment policy matures in 2018 and i have other with profits policies expiring in the nxt few yrs-just need to markets to keep ZOOMING.

That will probably ensure they won't lol. Surprised anyone still has endowements given the pound in flesh on commissions, trail and initial, charges and "ongoing fees" (for what? most are in trackers lol). The cheek.
Unless you bought them second hand mind from the "suckers".

Worst investment (I cringe to call them that) I made in the days of interest only mortgages, got rid of it years ago after demands for extra payments to meet the "objective" target amount.:mad::!:

If you have already realised how crap it is you should have realised that the next 18 months or so is going to make little difference to the payout.

If you have already realised how crap it is you should have realised that the next 18 months or so is going to make little difference to the payout.
i think you may be right on that-ive no mortgage-i think i paid it off at 39-i kept the double life policy going.the other minor policies kick a grand out every 6 months or so-10yr jobs.