Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

boosh... 94 ..... great!

6099-darktone-albums-general-3-picture4218-maxresdefault.jpg

Whenever the next drop happens.....it's going to be big....moves comparable to february and january swings.

Today, attention will be focused on the behavior of the shares of Deutsche Bank and the intervention of two members of the Fed, the Governors of the Federal Reserve of Richmond and Chicago.

Postman you mentioned a couple of weeks ago that 5 min gaps on s&p always get took. Do they ever get left for any lengthy periods. There is one from Friday at 2172.9 do you think we retrace ?? i have targets at 2156 and 2151. I have been monitoring the 5 min gap and this is the first that as been left.

Last edited:
Postman you mentioned a couple of weeks ago that 5 min gaps on s&p always get took. Do they ever get left for any lengthy periods. There is one from Friday at 2172.9 do you think we retrace ?? i have targets at 2156 and 2151. I have been monitoring the 5 min gap and this is the first that as been left.

Yes they can get left for weeks, you need to look at the general direction, and wait for it to start turning up.

After a retrace last year with a gap I sat there waiting 3 days for the last 8 points to fill. But it did :)

Yes they can get left for weeks, you need to look at the general direction, and wait for it to start turning up.

After a retrace last year with a gap I sat there waiting 3 days for the last 8 points to fill. But it did :)

CHEERS wondering if 2172.9 will be left or we retrace

ftse - what a morning!

When the fall (eventually) comes... will be v profitable (if you have still have money left :p lol )

Bears rinsed...

bulls are spooked now dont see them stepping up here taking out new highs

they want out of there positions w/o getting beat to death