Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Swissy !
Today is a classic example of why you dont add to losers!
That one WAS for you!
Sorry mate.

I'm holding 6930 with a stop @6950ish. I knew that the close would be barking...If I'm wrong I'll take the hit and move on!

I'm holding 6930 with a stop @6950ish. I knew that the close would be barking...If I'm wrong I'll take the hit and move on!

Not keen on holding positions over the weekend but no choice on this. Lets see what happens next week.

Have a great weekend!!

It won't...its automated close out. Whatever happened to the human touch sigh

I will add they send an e-mail.
I took a margin call once and added funds - never again.

Take the hit and move onto the next trade, I regard the margin call as the ultimate stop loss (only keep a fraction of my trading fund with broker) and I add that I also have not had another margin call since (today included!).

The Dow has the same shape as last Friday and it tanked into the close.
All the buying has been used up on the previous 2 nights closing over $2Bn worth. No one has any money left and they've p1ssed off early for the long weekend.
-ve Close today!

Bounced off 465, (467 actually, chart error. :whistling) On its way down again now, should get steeper.

The Dow has the same shape as last Friday and it tanked into the close.
All the buying has been used up on the previous 2 nights closing over $2Bn worth. No one has any money left and they've p1ssed off early for the long weekend.
-ve Close today!

Last fri YM ran UP into the close and continued higher monday before selling off on tues open