Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE -Think we may have a narrow range this morning - possible Sp 6810 and res 6830.Lets see.

Cant believe this
There was a time you could make a decent living trading market moves, now the markets dont move for days on end!

Oooh are we going for another bear trap, surely they can't be suckered a day after. Lets see

Not that I'm saying these markets are rigged in any way, but look at a 1 second chart and see how the Dow, FTSE, Dax ... all went up in a straight line at 8.36 :whistling

Not that I'm saying these markets are rigged in any way, but look at a 1 second chart and see how the Dow, FTSE, Dax ... all went up in a straight line at 8.36 :whistling

Not rigged as such....just play games with you!! :devilish:

Not rigged as such....just play games with you!! :devilish:

If these markets weren't manipulated then it would be totally random and thus impossible to forecast. It's a good thing we have rigged markets.....they won't let certain things happen and a simple neural network software can see that.

If these markets weren't manipulated then it would be totally random and thus impossible to forecast. It's a good thing we have rigged markets.....they won't let certain things happen and a simple neural network software can see that.

I think your neural network might have a hangover by Tuesday of next week. ;)

Confluence is King

Attachments

• conf.PNG
    conf.PNG
    121.7 KB · Views: 76
looks like we may have ourselves a repeat of 5/18 which means within the next 4 hours....you know what happens