Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

@swissy what do you think of the tiptv streaming?
Seems to hang/pause lots and has done for months, and more recently seems to jump back in time 2 or 3 seconds and then continue streaming repeating itself... from my end it's pretty dire basically :/

@swissy what do you think of the tiptv streaming?
Seems to hang/pause lots and has done for months, and more recently seems to jump back in time 2 or 3 seconds and then continue streaming repeating itself... from my end it's pretty dire basically :/

Must admit not watched it recently, have they changed format/venues or something recently?

I'll take a look...

Must admit not watched it recently, have they changed format/venues or something recently?

I'll take a look...

Ok np, yes they changed venues for the worse imo, tbh I liked the sort of-mel smith griff rhys jones head to head format better.

Ok np, yes they changed venues for the worse imo, tbh I liked the sort of-mel smith griff rhys jones head to head format better.

Agreed, they do get some good pundits on (Marc Ostwald, David Buik amongst others)

interesting to see when and if the stoxx 50 will hit 3007 and the asx 5563....should bring the dow to good levels to short

She's very entertaining to watch, but I think its just a lot of hot air - just like Alessio Rastani :cool:

You mean Goldman Sachs doesn't really rule the world?

0377b5be50c58dde75f26c544e19bb58.png