Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Be mad not to go long dow 18435 given its down 100 points from this morning.
BUY THAT DIP!

these are the distances from my outlier analysis. You have a pattern developing with new support for the last 118 days. The FTSE 100 is perfectly set up to follow the patterns after the highlighted dates. You have some mean a55 bulls caged up that are huffing and puffing ready to release their fury on the uk markets in the next few weeks.

Attachments

• NOBREAKS.png
    NOBREAKS.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 84
At yesterday’s meeting, the Central Bank argued that consumption (which is the main engine of the economy) continues to accelerate and the labor market recovered significantly after reading May. While not explicitly referring to Brexit, the Fed acknowledged that the short-term risks to the economy decreased. Still, the central bank admitted that it will continue to closely monitor the evolution of inflation (which still remains below the desired level) and the evolution of the world economy. This improved perception of the US economy and the reduction of external risks open the possibility of a rise in interest rates at the next meeting in September.

Oh and the dax after mysteriously dropping 25 points ON the close is now up 75.

What a laff.

Central banks are propping this up!

Not sure I want to hold my shorts for week or two. Thought we'd take out the lows and stay down for profit taking. See what happens at close today, AH's and tomorrow.:confused:

I wonder what Tudor would do here?

Yesterday's move lower to 9927 was a major bear trap imho. I think we'll see 10500s in no time.

(posted on P&F thread)

should have stuck to my original view. Is that hindsight charlie calling again?:whistle:whistling

Something i find pretty funny about quoting myself as well haha reminds me school lol :LOL:

adding short ES 2166.25

break even is 2163.50

looking to get out some these positions..

stretched a little thin

If you didnt get todays price action then it was all based on the fact some idiots put in buy orders for $1B on the market close. So the computer programmes that know this push the prices up into the close knowing someone has already pre ordered to buy at 9pm at whatever price.

Then when the market closes the prices drop!