Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

images

Can the shorts have two days on the trot in Asia, no way.:LOL:

Glad I don't live and trade in the USA, there market's never move.

European market do the moves for them before they open.

There is more movement in Asia.

There goes your asx........

by the way, the reason why it may be easier to trade asx is iru.ax on yahoo finance....this should let you know if you should keep your positions open after europe open

Yesterday's move lower to 9927 was a major bear trap imho. I think we'll see 10500s in no time.

(posted on P&F thread)

Well the US guys wont be happy again today.
The Dow has made its move before 6am new york time, if the rest of the week is anything to go by its a <50 point range all day.

Just goes to show, you snooze you lose.

The Dow has made its move before 6am new york time, if the rest of the week is anything to go by its a <50 point range all day.

Ah well... As my mum used to say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... until the accident.

gotta have an alert system. just make sure the speakers are right beside your bed lol

or 6590....but it's in their best interest to have a slow rally and no sudden crazy swings from news or crisis.....somehow every time this happens certain players do some sneaky sh^t....namely the chinese. The brexit gave them a nice devaluation