Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

At the macroeconomic level, household consumption increased to 0.50% in January, exceeding the forecast of 0.30%, supported by rising wages which boost household spending. The increase in house prices also contributed to an improvement in consumer confidence. The approach of the preferred measure of inflation from the Fed to 2% raised some concern in many investors but the money markets, which are an excellent barometer of the reference rates, assign a probability of 57% to a rise in interest rates in 2016. The US GDP for the 4th quarter was revised upwards from 0.70% to 1%, against economists’ forecasts of an increase of only 0.40%. In addition there has been a minor fall in investment and a decrease in the trade deficit. Domestic consumption, which represents 70% of the economy, was less dynamic than expected (2% vs 2.20%) due to lower sales (in value) of fuels (due to falling prices) and clothing as a result of mild weather in November and December. The trade deficit increased from 61500 M.USD in December to 62200 M.USD in January. This was the highest level since June. The confidence index of consumers, as measured by the University of Michigan, reached 91.7, above the first reading (90.7) but lower than the 92.0 recorded in January. From a technical point of view, today’s session and probably also tomorrow will be particularly relevant. If these days, the S & P can not be located convincingly above the zone of 1940/1950 then is increased the possibility of a short-term correction.

Yeah cheers CV good point it wasnt clear (or i was having a blonde moment) but also I was wondering about the targets for the shorts too :)

Yeah cheers CV good point it wasnt clear (or i was having a blonde moment) but also I was wondering about the targets for the shorts too :)

it was exit and turn so went long early doors then short and just turned long again if I get 16635 about close I will exit and reverse

FTSE been in "botland" for about an hour and now some stop hunting/suckering going on imho.

I'd forgotten what a proper steamroller rally looks like, its been so long. I hope everyone is long and raking it in...?!?