Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I notice the euro/usd hit 1.13 this morning on really sh1tty data. Not sure if that was a stop run before going lower or the hope that the worst is over.

Hmm not sure I want any the sherbet sets my jaw off these days

If a Muslim child in America took one to school they would probably be arrested for being a terrorist.

Attachments

• sherbertbomb.jpg
    sherbertbomb.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 75
If a Muslim child in America took one to school they would probably be arrested for being a terrorist.

or the UK I read a youngster had written he lived in a terrorist house instead of terraced house and got a visit from the local constabulary

Dax isnt letting go of this gain.

Previously it would swing wildly but after 1100 points down in 9 days this 300 point gain is holding.

In recent sessions, European equities have been under strong selling pressure and since the beginning of the year have recorded a underperformance compared to their US counterparts. The reasons for this pattern are several. The first is that the European economy is far more exposed to China than the US. Another reason has to do with the resurgence of fears about the banking sector in different European countries. Another cause of selling pressure on European equities is that in December these equities are the first choice of global investors who had overexposure to European equity indices, justified by good economic prospects and the expectation that the ECB will implement further monetary stimulus measures. When earlier this year as risk aversion increased significantly, global investors rushed to reduce their exposure to equity markets and consequently those in which they held a greater exposure.

In recent sessions, European equities have been under strong selling pressure and since the beginning of the year have recorded a underperformance compared to their US counterparts. The reasons for this pattern are several. The first is that the European economy is far more exposed to China than the US. Another reason has to do with the resurgence of fears about the banking sector in different European countries. Another cause of selling pressure on European equities is that in December these equities are the first choice of global investors who had overexposure to European equity indices, justified by good economic prospects and the expectation that the ECB will implement further monetary stimulus measures. When earlier this year as risk aversion increased significantly, global investors rushed to reduce their exposure to equity markets and consequently those in which they held a greater exposure.

You dont think they are having a shake out to buy equities at a lower price then?

looking for the FTSE to stay pretty close to range now, maybe 5735 area and get an exit of longs tomorrow
The DOW could drag out the target but I expect a run to force a recalc

anyway you would now be long from 60area with a stop below 41