Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well done guys what a pump.... I almost got burnt shorting the DAX 10k for -10 reversed long at £20pp exit 030. Phew

Any rally towards the end of the year would come from China’s government doing more to stimulate the economy

FTSE's not sharing the dax 'rally' neither is Dow.
Must be time to short the dax again. 10,060

Possibly, but I'm waiting until 13:30 for US manufacturing data.
10100 is going to be good for a bunch of points on the short side *if* it gets there.

Possibly, but I'm waiting until 13:30 for US manufacturing data.
10100 is going to be good for a bunch of points on the short side *if* it gets there.

Looks like Dax hasn't run out of steam yet. I think your right.

I've been out for 3+ hours, glad I haven't missed a thing tbh! Mind you if rangebound trading is your thing then I guess today is a real good earner?!

The earnings season of the US banking sector continues today with the presentation of quarterly accounts at Bank of America and Wells Fargo. In the last quarter, Bank of America managed to surpass analysts’ forecasts due to lower legal expenses to the extent that the institution was ending their lawsuits. Now, it is important that the Bank of America manages results through an increase in its activity. With regard to Wells Fargo, its core business is the provision of housing loans, making it less dependent on the evolution of capital markets.